Chapter 30

Lisa's POV

I don't know why the boys are here. I think they are having a group study right now. "We have Lisa to be a tutor" Jimin oppa said and my eyes widen.

"Why me?" I asked while pointing myself. "You are number 1 on the last test. Oh let me guess, you are going to say you're not smart?" Jennie unnie answered and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Jungkook is on top too" I answered back and pointed out Jungkook that is beside me. "Ah! I need fried chicken!" Jisoo unnie exclaimed. "Let's order some food!" Jin oppa said as he pull out his phone.

"There's a lot of chocolate in the fridge" I stated and Jungkook nudged me. "That's for you love!" he said and I just stared at him. "Then sorry? Unnies eaten some of it." I replied and look away.

"Oh you two had a date yesterday, am I right?" Taehyung oppa asked and we both nodded. "What's wrong with a date? It would be shocking if they kissed each other" Jin oppa replied and my eyes widen.

"What's with your reaction? Did you?" Jisoo unnie asked with suspicion and I gulped. "Of course we didn't" I answered and look away.

"We didn't?" Jungkook whispered beside me and I just step on to his foot and warningly look at him.

Someone rang the bell and Jin oppa was the one who opened it. "The food is here!" he exclaimed and put it on the table.

"Let's eat first" Rosè said and Jimin oppa coughed. "You just want to eat" we heard him whispered and we all laughed. "Chim, I'm moody please stop" Rosè replied and we heard him response saying sorry and kiss Rosè on the cheeks.

"Oh Lisa, do you remember your ex-boyfriend Mingyu?" Jennie unnie asked who is on her phone. "Why?" I just asked.

"Look at him now. He's so handsome" she answered and gave me her phone. "Oh, you're right" I said and gave her phone back. "He's handsome? Where?" Jungkook asked and I just frowned at him.

"Are you jealous?" I asked teasingly and he look away. "Why would I be jealous? Tsk, I've never been jealous" he replied and he continue to eat. "So it's ok for me to say that he's handsome and hot?" I replied back and he look at me with cold expression.

"Don't you dare try it." he answered and I just smiled. "That's a joke Jeon." I answered back and look away. "That must be a joke or Mingyu will break some bones in a sec." Taehyung oppa cutted in.

"It's really a joke. Like duh? Jungkook is way better than him" I replied and my friends teased him. "Oh! Jungkook liked it. HAHAHA" Jin oppa teased and I look at his reaction. His ears are so red and he can't help but to smile.

How cute this bunny is!

Oh, I forgot my phone in my room. "Excuse me, I forgot my phone" I excused myself and go in to my room. My phone exactly rings and someone came in to my room.

"Who's calling?" Jungkook asked and I look at my phone.

Bambam is calling

"Oh it's Bammie! Do you remember Bambam? The one that I said to you a long time ago?" I replied and he just nod.

"Don't answer it. I want to cuddle with you!" he whined and sat down on my bed. He pull me in between his legs and hug me from behind. "Let me just answer it" I said and he didn't speak so I just answered it.

"Bammie!" I exclaimed and I heard him chuckled. "How are you?" he asked on the other line. "I'm fine and you?" I asked back. "I'm doing great" he answered.

"Why did you call anyways?" I asked again. "I just missed you!" he replied and I just smiled. I was about to say something when I can feel Jungkook's lips brushing on my bare skin.

"Did you miss me too?" he asked. "Of cou- fvkc" I was cut off when Jungkook starts to kiss my nape, goes to my neck and the back of my ears. "Are you alright?" he asked again and I can't answer properly because of what Jungkook's doing.

"Ah, n-neh" I answered as I try not to moan. I can feel that he's smirking right now so he continue to kissed my cheeks, down to my neck and he is now smelling my shoulder but I can feel his lips brushing on my skin. "Can I call you later?" I said to Bambam and ended the call.

I look at Jungkook as I rest my head on the crook of his neck while his hands are supporting my back. "Did you do that on purpose?" I asked and he just smiled.

"Maybe yes, maybe not" he answered and he lean closer to me and kissed my cheeks that is close to my lips. "I know you want to cuddle with me" he said and I just smiled.

He is now leaning closer until our lips touched. He start to move his lips so as mine. He slowly and gently place me on my bed without breaking the kiss and now he is on top of me.

He pull away fix my hair that's blocking on my face. "I love you" he stated and I look at him. "I love you too" I replied back and he smiled.

He claimed my lips again and this time, his kiss was sweet and passionate. He bit my lower lips and that makes me groan in pain and his tongue goes in. Our tongue was now battling for dominance and he effortlessly win.

I put my hands on his nape to deepen the kiss. As we pull away the kiss to breath some air, we are like run into a marathon.

He smack my lips twice and smiled at me. "Looks like my cupcake isn't innocent as I thought" he stated as he lie down beside me.

I turn my body on him and I make his arms a pillow and hug him. He look at me and kiss me on my forehead.

I sat down and he did the same. "What's wrong?" he asked and encircle my arms on his neck and pull him closer. "Can I have my turn love?" I asked and I saw him smirked.

I didn't let him answer when I claimed his lips. His hands are now on my waist slightly squeezing it. I pull away and our forehead are touched as well as our nose.

"Damn baby! you're turning me on" he mumbled and I just chuckled. "My bad love" I replied and pull away. I stand up and smiled at him.

"Let's go?" I asked but he didn't move. "I want more" he replied and I just laughed. I lean closer to him and take a quick peck on his lips.

"Satisfied?" I asked and he grinned. He take a quick smacked on my lips and stand up. "Let's go, before I can't control myself" he answered and we both go out.