47

This chapter gonna hit you just like jungkook's hip thrust 😂 sorry back to the chapter

This chapter gonna hit you just like jungkook's hip thrust 😂 sorry back to the chapter .
——————————————————————
Jungkook POV :
We were at the living room after this whole journey of fun , we decided to watch movies but it was boring cause the bottoms choose Disney movies which is boring for us the tops and when it was the end Taehyung looked at me and smiled .
Taehyung : kookie are you watching?". I peck his lips
Jungkook: " we actually are watching you not the movie ". He giggled then the end of movies came and they actually clapped like a cute babies .
Jimin : " I see all our boyfriends are bored ". They laughed at us because we were just annoyed with the music and stuff .
Taehyung: " let's do something ". Taehyung looked at Jimin and they nodded . But we didn't understand a thing.he just peck my lips and run .
Jungkook: " Kim Taehyung don't you dare run like that ". He just giggled and walked upstairs with Jimin .
Taehyung: " Jin hyung can you put some music on ". Jin went to tv and put music .
I was confused and all of them were but the next thing is me falling on floor laughing really hard at what I'm seeing. Both of them wearing bed covers and on top were underwear  and they were dancing with it even my dad almost had cramps because of laughing.

 Both of them wearing bed covers and on top were underwear  and they were dancing with it even my dad almost had cramps because of laughing

( just to describe the moment , author-nim)

After laughing and them dancing they went changing but we still laughing at them . They came back making us laugh again at their faces still fresh in our memories I pulled him to me and kissed him .
Jungkook: " my crazy baby ". He giggled.
Jin : " oh my god I almost had my baby out now ". He laughed
Jimin : " my baby was dancing in my belly ". Yoongi chuckled
Yoongi : " you are crazy love ". He peck his lips .
After some chatting and laughing we went to our room after checking on jeonsan and junho .
I walked to the room and Taehyung was brushing his hair making me smile I went to him and hugged him from behind .

I pulled his shirt a little bit but it was open and kissed his shoulder to his neck making him panting .
Taehyung: " j-Jungkook ". I turned him around and peck his lips .
Jungkook: " baby ?". He looked at me and smiled
Taehyung: " what honey ?". I peck his lips
Jungkook: " tomorrow let's have our date just you and me ". He smiled
Taehyung: " what about jeonsan ?". I peck his lips again
Jungkook: " he will go with Jimin to walk around with junho ". He nodded
Taehyung: " hmm okay ". He pulled me to him and kissed me . I pulled away and we walked to bed to lay down and I back hugged him and put my face on his neck smelling his beautiful parfum.
Jungkook: " my baby , I love you ". He smiled and went back a little meeting my chest and he sighed comfortably.
Taehyung: " I love you more ". I kissed his neck and he intertwined our hands and the next things made my member twists inside my boxer , he started sucking on my finger , like it was my member , I sucked his neck making him moan while doing the same to my finger . He then rubbed his ass at my dick making me groan .
Jungkook: " baby , mmm baby wait ". He stopped. I pulled my boxers down with his and again went behind him he again sucked my finger making it hard for me to control my hormones.i pulled his ass to me and put saliva on my finger with the finger that he was sucking on and entered him .
He moaned loudly after the preparation I opened his ass cheeks and pocked my member at his entrance teasing him.
Taehyung: " kookie please ". He whined
Jungkook: " please what love ?". He whined mixed with a moan because I was rubbing my member at his hole .
Taehyung: " I want you Jungkook please ". I entered him slowly and kept on thrusting inside I put my hand on his waist and pulled him to me he moaned loudly my name . I pulled out and he sobbed.
Jungkook: " turn and ass up love ". He done what told , his ass on full display to me making me groan I entered him and thrusted really hard on him that he was a moaning mess .
Taehyung: " harder please master ". I thrusted hard on him and he likes it by the look of his face , mouth open , sweaty, moaning.
Jungkook: " baby keep quiet the room isn't soundproofing, we don't want guests here ". He moaned in the pillow
Taehyung: " can't .... tooo much aaaaah ". He screamed.
Jungkook: " oooh shit baby we will get caught ". He giggled
Taehyung: " faster honey ". I fastened the pace and kept on thrusting hard that the bed was doing weird sounds after hard thrust he cum and I pulled out and cum on his ass cheeks making him moan .
Jungkook: " let's clean baby ". He nodded and followed me to bathroom , we took a quick shower and went out to the balcony that has small bed .

 He nodded and followed me to bathroom , we took a quick shower and went out to the balcony that has small bed

We set down and Taehyung set between my legs and he smiled .
Taehyung: " what are we going to do tomorrow ?". I lifted his head and peck his lips
Jungkook: " make you pregnant ". He giggled and slapped my chest making me chuckle at his reaction.
Taehyung: " seriously you didn't have enough just now we had sex ". I chuckled
Jungkook: " I don't get enough making love to you baby ". He blushed
Taehyung: " and the same for me ". I peck his lips
Jungkook: " I can't tell you what we will do tomorrow but I bet you will join the preggy group ". He blushed a shade of pink making laugh because he hide his face with a pillow .
Taehyung: " stop it kook ".
Jungkook: " oh just a moment ago you were sayin fast——— OW ". Taehyung giggled
Jungkook: " did you just bite me baby ". He giggled again
Taehyung: " yes I diiiiiiid ~". I turned him and was on top of him .
Jungkook: " oh you will beg for mercy now ". He giggled.
Taehyung: " aaah ju-Jungkook please ". I was tickling him .
Jungkook: " beg for it ". He giggled and squirmed
Taehyung: " please hulk stop it ". I tickled him more
Jungkook: " beg nicely Shrek ". He giggled
Taehyung: " please love please ". I stopped and he was panting.
Jungkook: " I love you ". He smiled and I hugged him .
Taehyung: " I don't ". I glared at him making him giggles hiding his face
Jungkook: " seems like you want my dick inside you and tickling you at the same time ". He laughed I was going to tickle him but he squirmed.
Taehyung: " no no I love you I swear I do ". I smiled and peck his lips . I lifted him and went inside .
Jungkook: " you better do ". He giggled
I put him in bed and he hugged me .
And soon after sleep took over us .
————————————————————————
Still alive well
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope you all are doing fine Take care Be safe 💜💜💜

Take care
Be safe
💜💜💜