Hickey

-Third Person POV-

There you all were sitting in a circle, surrounding Taehyung and Yoongi. With your irresistible puppy eyes, you convinced Yoongi to lick Tae first.

While sitting on the edge of the circle that you all had unconsciously made, you felt as though you were about to vomit your heart. You tried focusing on the funny situation you had put Tae and Yoongi in, but you were too nervous to pay much attention.

After minutes of Yoongi almost completing the challenge before stopping and making a face of disgust, you could feel your body slowly calming down. You especially felt at ease once once Yoongi finally placed his tongue on Tae's upper arm area.

You threw your head back in laughter. You knew it was now your turn to take Tae's place but at this point you had decided to just relax and enjoy the moment.

Taehyung ran into your kitchen and rubbed soap and water all over his shoulder and upper arm. Yoongi had gone into your bathroom to rinse his mouth.

Soomin had basically dragged you into the spot where Tae had been just a second ago.

"I don't want to..." you whined.

"Well it was your idea."

"Yeah, but Soomin, I just wanted to have a little more fun not end up getting licked."

"Too bad, now sit still. This is gonna be fun."

You watched as Yoongi and Taehyung walked back to the circle. Anxious as to what was about to happen next you began biting your nails. Yoongi smirked as he sat in front of you.

You looked at your surroundings. You could see that there were at least 4 phones recording you. You shut your eyes closed as Yoongi got close to your cheek.

His breath on your neck caused goosebumps to blossom all over your delicate skin. Yoongi noticed and felt pleasure seeing your skin's reaction.

He leaned into your neck, "now this will be more enjoyable."

You gulped as you felt his lips on your collarbone with his hands on your back and the back of your head. The sounds of his tongue on your skin and his light breaths caused shivers to run down your spine.

Yours and Yoongi's legs were intertwined as he went way longer with you than he had with Tae. Even though it had only been about half a minute, it felt like longer. You knew this especially because you felt Yoongi being tugged from you and soon saw Taehyung being the cause of separation.

Tae had pulled Yoongi far away from you just enough so he could sit in front of you. Without saying anything with one finger he lifted your chin and began inspecting your neck.

He gasped and looked furious, "Yoongi, what the fuck, that wasn't part of the dare."

"What?!" Soomin rushed to you with a worried tone, "Oh, it's just a hickey."

I looked over at Yoongi, not knowing how to react, and saw him with the biggest smirk on his face.