C H A P T E R 20

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of both suicide panic attacks and hallucinations.
Masky's POV

After looking around her room I found out that she had a bunch of pill bottles. Stacks of those orange bottles. They were antidepressants. Most of them were empty, one or two half full. I pick them up and look at them. I had no room to talk because I also take pills. I put them down and go outside. Everyone had left already, and for some reason, the two bodies are still there. Wow what a safe city. I looked at the bodies. They had slashes on them. They looked even worse than Jeff. I quietly stepped out of the house and made sure no one saw me. I retrieve my mask and find a place to smoke.

Y/N's POV
I got up off my bed to go get some clothes and get into the shower. I pick out a f/c hoodie a white shirt (black if white is your favorite color) and went to go get in the shower. But as soon as I get there I freeze. I can't move. I drop onto my knees and curl them up to my face. Everything around me was swirling around. My heart was beating fast and it felt like I was about to die. I let out a cry of agony, and then fall onto my side. Everything was crumbling apart. I got a severe headache and started clawing at my head, ripping a small chunk of hair in the process.
"Y/n are y-you ok?!"

I couldn't look up but judging by the ticks I knew it was Toby. I started to cry.

Toby's POV
I open the door to Y/n's door to see her in a terrible state. Panic attack. I rush up to her and lift her head up to talk to me. "Hey, it's ok, they're is nothing to be afraid of." I reassured her. When Lyra died, I had massive panic attacks. Mom always soothes me down, but because sometimes she wasn't there at times, I learned to soothe myself and others down. "Now, for every breath you take, count one. Do this until you get to 3." I said. I didn't touch her because I didn't know if touching her would make it worse. She sucked in a huge breath, "1".

She takes another breath, this time able to control it better. "2" she let out shakily.

She takes a deep breath, "3" she said before taking a long sigh.

"There, do you feel b-better?" I asked her as she slowly looked up at me.

"Toby?" She said with a hint of tiredness in her voice.

"The o-one and onl-ly" I said, jokingly.

"Why are you here?"

"W-well I hea-ard you scream-m so I c-came to check-k it out and s-saw you on the fl-o-or."

"Thanks Toby." She said with a small but genuine smile.

"No p-roblem!" I said, returning a smile. "I have to go now, tell me if you need anything." I told her once again. I had to go meet Clocky, we were going to go on a kill together.

"Ya bye." She said, getting up and dusting herself.

She is definitely more than just a maid. Slender is definitely hiding something.

Y/n's POV

I waited for toby to leave my room completely. I just had a panic attack and somebody had seen it. He probably thinks I'm an emotional wreck, which could be true, but I didn't need people knowing. I completely forget about the shower I wanted to take and go put on the clothes that I was supposed to wear during this time period of 'being a maid'

Your new uniform:

A/n: wear whatever you'd like <3 sorry for the cringe maid outfit before.

I went downstairs into the kitchen to cook food. I'm surprised Slender trusts me enough to not poison all the people in this mansion. But then again he'd kill me if I did. As I got to the kitchen I decide to make some pasta. Got them to shut up so why wouldn't they like it. I put my hair into a high ponytail (If you cant put your hair into one then you can imagine what you want.) As I went to go get the rest of the ingredients as I let the water boil, someone decided to yank my hair, making me groan in pain. "The fuck?!" I said with my teeth gritted.

"You better fuck off my boyfriend."

. . .

Hey people of the earth and other planets. Here I present a chapter fresh out of the oven. Also in this chapter I put a panic attack moment for Y/n. Note that I do not mean to offend anybody and take all mental illnesses seriously. Please do not harass me as I am still a minor (12 turning 13). Also if you enjoyed the chapter, please vote! If not, then comment on what I could've done better.