Green latern daugter - you get into a fight with red latern

You are flying threw space on your first solo mission with out your father or your uncle john and uncle Kilwog. It was all thanks to Ganthet you talked your father into letting you on one your first portal mission alone, and it worked which surprised you the most out of everyone else.

Y/n " see everything is going well" you are flying around planets and some asteroids, when you here a distressed single going off so you follow it and find a damage shipment ship.

Y/n " is anyone in there"

???? " help we need help" You soon from a bubble around the ship to protect everyone from the lack of oxygen in the air.you soon open the door to the ship hoping to save harmless people to slow get attack hard by red power light.

Y/n " red lanterns "

Red lantern " it looks like we have ourselves a rookie green lantern"

Red lantern " yes we do I wonder if she bleeds let's see" the red lanterns start attack you and you most miss their attacks, but soon enough they started it hit you har leaving cuts and bruises on your body.

Y/n " I'm noting going to give up that easily reds" you soon grab a giant asteroid and toss it at the two red lanterns, ki lock them out and you soon take off flying.

Y/n " I have to get somewhere safe but I have to make sure they don't kill anyone trying to get to me" you turned you head a bit to see the two red lanterns coming, after you and they seem mad.

Y/n " they don't give up do they"

Y/n " hello I need help I'm being ....ahh" you were about to make a call for help with your ring but you failed because, soon enough you were toss hit. You keep on flying and you soon get close enough to place you know by heart, you were almost to the watch tower.

Y/n " I'm ....ahh " you are soon hit once again but this time it felt like it hurt even more, you soon start shutting off rays at the red lanterns hoping to drive them off. You soon start flying towards the watch tower while shottting off rays at the red lanterns and you soon see the watch tower. Before you could do anything you get toss back toward the red lanterns you soon start fighting them but, they start to over power you.

At watch tower

Flash " hey green lanterns what he color of those lanterns who are trying to kill you all again":

Hal " red why do you ask"

Flash " while there some weird light show going"

Green M " there a fight between one green lantern and two red lanterns"

Hal " who in the fight"

Green M " it your ..... it your daughter hal and it seem like she losing the battle..." before anyone could say anything else hal took off with John to help you out.

Back to you

Red lantern " why don't you just give up child we will make your death painless"

Y/n " not going to happen" before you could do anything the two green lantern had been taken out but not by you, you soon turned around and saw you father and uncle.

Red lantern 2 " we are so dead it time to leave but we will get her on day"

Hal " y/n are you okay "

Y/n " yeah dad it just a small cut not....":

Hal " a small cut you are bruised everywhere and cut deeply"

John " you father is right y/n come one lets get you to watch tower and to medic"

In the medial room

John " you did a great job out there kid"

Y/n " thank you uncle john"

Hal " I'm proud of you sweetie but maybe next time don't go near a ship alone"

Y/n " yes father"

Hal " now we have to come up with a story on why you ave a broken arm or you 7 uncle Carlos will have my head .... then there are you grandmother so yeah"

Y/n " let just say I fall and ended up breaking my arm and getting some bruises"

Hal " sure let's got with that"

John " I still can't believe you are father Hal" you laugh at John comments while your father just stares at him, you knew your journey of being a green lantern was going to be different from your father.