Chapter 9

Two months he's going to be released he's going to be free he's going to come find me he's gonna kill me I know it. I've been lead on my bed for a few hours just stairing at the wall I heard a knock at the door but ignored it the person tried opening to door but it was locked I heard whoever it was walk away only to return a few minutes later and unlock my door with a key what's the point in having a lock if they're just gonna use the keys to unlock it anyway. Someone walked around my bed to my side and I saw it was Cole but I didn't look at him I just stared blankly at the wall.

"Hey gorgeous are you alright" he said as he crouched down to be in front of me, I didn't respond not luck at him I had no energy.

"Baby please talk to me we're all really worried about you" he said with concern I was starting to like them and I was finally starting to believe I had found a home but now it doesn't matter because he's going to take me.

"Look I brought you some food please try and eat as much as you can and if you need anything during the night come to one of are rooms doesn't matter how late it is" he said as he placed the tray of food on my bedside table and stood up and walked towards my bedroom door. "I love you Bri you can come to me if you wanna talk or even I just want a hug and sit in silence" he said and left my room leaving me with my thoughts. I didn't touch my food what's the pint in eating if I'm going to die anyway.

____________________________________

Its been four days and I haven't left my room I've only gotten up to use the toilet and shower I haven't eaten anything and I know the boys are going to try and force me to eat at some point my ribbs and the burn on my thigh are getting worse but there's no point in going to the doctors I couldn't anyway because then I would have to explain to my brothers how I became injured and I couldn't risk on of Michaels friends seeing me he knows a lot of people they would tell him where I am or they might even take me themselves. I was pulled out of my thoughts when there was a knock on the door the boys often take turns coming up to bring me my food or to check on me but I still haven't said a word and I haven't slept at all if I fall asleep I'd be vulnerable and he could sneak in and I wouldn't be prepared. The door opened and closed and someone walked round to stand in front of me as I laid on the bed it was Xavier he squatted in front of me and just stared at me for a moment before talking.

"Bri listen I know something's going on and you don't want to tell us but your driving me crazy I can't stop worrying about you, you haven't eaten anything or said a single word in four days I don't know what to do anymore please just say something anything I don't care just please I've never been so worried about someone in my entire life just please I'm begging you. He said with concern evident in his eyes I've never seen him like this and I never expected to he's always so happy and goofy I was finding it hard to see him like this.

"Bri please I want to help you I love you so much I really do your my Baby sister I'd do anything for you we all would Nick and Xander have barley left there rooms and they hardly talk I know Xander may not show it but he loves you so much when your mum took you away he was devastated we all were but you were both extremely close when you were little he loves you dearly he hasn't even been eating properly he's really worried and Cole is a complete mess worrying we just want to help you, you can trust us I promise. We would never and I mean never do anything to harm you just please say something I don't care what just say something anything please babygirl" by now he had tears in his eyes and it broke my heart I hadn't realised what I had been putting them through and I felt extremely guilty.

"I'm sorry" I whispered and he let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank god you said something" he said with tears streaming down his face and he put a hand on my left cheek rubbing his thumb in a soothing way.