Chapter 25, Bruises

ADORA'S POV

I woke up tired as fuck. I spent almost all night explaining myself to Bow and Glimmer, it was so late the we all crashed at Bows house for the night. His Dads said that was completely fine and they'd pick up donuts for us before the went to the university.

I finally sat up and rubbed my eyes to see Bow and Glimmer still sleeping. I sulked to the bath room and turned on the shower so it could heat up. I peeled off my clothes from yesterday and grabbed a towel. I showered as fast as humanly possible and dried my self off even faster than humanly possible. I stepped into the guest room that me and Glimmer kept some extra clothes in. I pulled on a sports bra and stepped into some khaki straight leg Chinos that one of Bow's dad's gave me and tucked in an athletic dry fit long sleeve shirt. I pulled on a short sleeve button down that got torn a crap ton a while ago.

I sighed and pulled my hair into my signature pony tail and sighed.

Smile.

I put on my normal happy face I was known for and walked to the kitchen. Glimmer was gone and Bow was dressed in his normal cropped hoodie and some joggers.

"Glimmer is showering, have some donuts" he smiled and waved me towards the kitchen.

I stuffed my face with a jelly filled donut and plopped next to Bow. He smiled at me and just kept smiling awkwardly.

"Bow, what's up?" I raised and eye brow at him and took another bite out of my donut.

"I'm just thinking about how fucking lucky I am. I mean my two favorite people are finally dating, and I'm dating the girl I really like... It's a been great week and it's only Tuesday... Minus Matt"  he scrunched his brow at the memory of the graphic scene.

"I told you we aren't dating... I just kinda testing the waters ya know?" I shrugged embarrassed.

"Denial girly, you are so head over heels for her! I mean every time she does anything, you turn into a flustered ball of anxiety" Bow laughed as I sunk deeper into the couch.

"Hey look it's Glimmer! Can we change the subject now?" I pointed towards the big stair case that Glimmer was descending as record slow speeds.

"Is she being a dork about Catra?" Glimmer laughed as I held my head in my hands hoping to save some of my dignity

"Get in losers, we're going shopping" Glimmer smirked while tossing me the keys.

"Are you sErioUS?" Bow squeaked in excitement

"No, dummy, so you don't know... Ugh what ever, seriously though we are going to be late"

CATRA'S POV

I stopped by my work to pick up my bike. My bosses son made fun of my face, which pissed me off, especially at 4:30 in the morning. I almost got in a fight with him, thankfully his dad smacked him for me.

I drove it back home and grabbed my bags and new Revive  popsicle deck board. I tied my stuff down and left, making sure to be the hell out of there before my guardian woke up.

I arrived at the school at round 5:15, which gave me almost 2 hours to hardflip the stair set a little down the street. I don't skate street a lot, mostly cause I like skating transition and bowls, but I still enjoy it occasionally. Leta be honest though, it's mostly cause I suck at flip tricks and kinda suck at flat ground in general.

It took me almost the entire time, and now I had a nasty road rash on my shoulder, but I eventually landed the trick off the 5 stair. I celebrated like a maniac the first time I did it, but eventually it came easily after about another 20 minutes. I lit a cigarette and started heading towards back towards the school after I was satisfied.

The blood on my shoulder had dried by the time by the time I ollied the curb into the parking lot. I pulled a flannel over my black tank top. I flicked my cigarette at someone's car and lit a fresh one.  I tried to swing my duffle bag over my shoulder, but my back protested by setting my entire body in fire, so I carried it awkwardly. I picked up my board and hurried into the rebar and brick maze.

I sulked into the lunch room, feeling the needy sharks everyone calls "students" lay their eyes on my fucked up face. I scowled at them and continued towards Adora's table despite the snickers and whispers following me.

I leaned against the table next to Scorpia. I tried my best to smile.

"Oh gosh wild cat... Are you okay? I mean have you seen the bruising and cuts?!" Se covered her mouth in shock as everyone turned to see what she was talking about.

I gritted my teeth and glared at Sea Hawk before he could even speak.

"C-Catra... What happened?!" Perfuma gasped.

"None of you guys business, got it?" I snapped.

Rogelio gave me a sad look as I sighed. I put my cigarette out on my old dirty work pants and flicked it into the center of the cafeteria. I made eye contact with the people who knew what was up and pretty much willed them to stay quiet.

"I'm okay, seriously" I took my seat next to Adora , who was still recovering from her shock.

"Y-You left your jeep on my board skate... I mean you left your skate board in your jeep, I mean my jeep" she stuttered.

My bruised and pained face managed a small grin. I patted her shoulder with my burned and bruised hand.

"Keep it for right now, I can teach you to Ollie, since it at least has one tail, Oh and maybe power slide, if you ever be good enough at it."

She nodded and tossed a grape into her mouth. I sighed and leaned toward Adora so no one else could here.

"Hey... Adora can you carry my bag? My dumb body is betraying me" I smirked at the last part.

She nodded with a worried going in her eye. I managed another pained smile and as her hand reached for mine under the table. She gave me another concerned look, but I just shrugged it off and stole one of her grapes to try to change the subject.

I can't have her worrying about me. I feel like shit when she looks sad.

It's 3:08 am an I am waking up in 2 hours but i cannot fucking sleep so here is another chapter. From one sleep deprived bitch to another. Also here is a picture of Finn that I see last night or two nights ago at 1:37 am.

Send help I can't sleep.

I have no idea why stitches is the the thumb cover thing, but listen to Shawn Mendes I guess.
(Irdk cause I hate his muskc, but on well)