2. Mr Kim

You tugged at the tiny skirt, trying to pull it down. No matter how hard you tried, the skirt wouldn't get any longer. "Who designed these?!" You sighed whilst staring at your reflection in the mirror. Except for the extremely short skirt, your uniform was actually fairly nice. It was a navy blue plaid skirt paired with a white blouse with a navy blue ribbon outlining the collar. It was cute and comfortable. You pulled your curled hair into a loose ponytail and tied it with a bobble, leaving out a few pieces to fall over your face messily. You slipped on your shoes and picked up your black bag filled with all the books you would need for the day.

The sun shone into your eyes as you walked down the concrete path towards the block of classrooms. The spring breeze was refreshingly warm as the birds sung their morning call. It was quiet. Students would come and go, laughing playfully in small groups whilst making their way to class.

"Hey sexy!" A voice called from beside you. You were so deep into your daydream that you didn't even notice the small boy walking alongside you. His hair was dyed a bright red which you found unusual but also very hot. He had a smirk plastered on his face but his eyes were creased into tiny crescents. His muscular thighs contrasted to his tiny upper body and you realised he was a lot smaller than Namjoon, the boy you met yesterday.

"Hi?" You questioned whilst squinting at him due to the bright sunlight. "Woah why the rude tone? Someone didn't have their morning coffee!" He teased whilst glancing at you, eager for a reaction. "I don't drink coffee," you said in monotone whilst kicking a small pebble. "Jeez okay. my name is Jimin by the way," he smiled, "what's your name sexy?" You sighed, annoyed by the dwarfs presence, "one stop calling me that and two, my name is Y/N."
"Well Y/N, I'll call you sexy from now on, it's suits you more." He laughed before parting from you and walking towards a small group of boys.

You made it to your math classroom without any other disturbances. You walked in to find the classroom pretty much full. You looked for a place to sit, only to see one empty chair, at the back of the classroom, next to a sleeping boy. You tapped the boy on the shoulder as he grudgingly sat up, rubbing his eyes as his messy black hair fell over his forehead. "What?" He groaned, his voice was deep and chesty. "Is this seat taken?" You questioned, your voice strong and confident. He scanned you up and down, eyes lingering at the hem of your short skirt that rested against your upper thighs. "Whatever," he sighed. You took that as a yes, pulling out the chair and seating yourself next to him.

He was a small guy, like like one you met earlier, but he had a dominating aura about him. His eyes were deep and dark and seemed enticing to you. His cheeks were soft and rounded and his skin so pale, you'd think he was lifeless. The boys lips were thin and slightly down turned into a frown. His head snapped towards you, eyes glaring into yours which were still continuing to check him out. "Are you done staring? Do you want me to take my clothes off too so you can have a nice look?" He smirked. You snapped out of your trance, "n-no I'm sorr-"

The room became silent as the teacher walked in, an old man, maybe in his 50's. He had jet back hair which was showing signs of greyness from all the years of teaching. "Turn to page 37 of your algebra text book, read the theory and answer the questions."

The math class was long and boring, however the rest of the day went smoothly. You checked your timetable again, staring at the empty space. It just says room 69. "Hey sexy!" A voice shouted from behind you, you immediately quickened your pace trying to get away from the annoying dwarf. "That's rude, don't run away from me," he laughed before catching you up and slapping you gently on the shoulder. He glanced over at the timetable in your hand, pulling it from your grip before eyeing it carefully. A smirk rose to his lips as he pointed at the blank space. "We are in the same class," he smirked. "What lesson is it? It doesn't say." You frowned, your eyebrows creasing together. "Mmmm you'll find out," he laughed before turning left into a classroom. You followed him, eyeing the number on the front of the classroom door, 69.

The room was just like the other classrooms in the school except there were less windows causing the room to be shrouded in an eerie black darkness. To your left, there was a girl sat on a desk, a boy stood between her legs making out with her passionately. On your right, a girl was sitting on a boy's lap, rocking back and forth gently as he kissed down her neck. Students were scattered around sitting on desks, chairs or laps. You looked for a seat at the back however all of them were taken, there were a few spaces left at the front so you took the chair on the front row next to the window. The room was quiet, a little bit of chatter provided a comfortable atmosphere however, you couldn't wash away the unsettling feeling within you.

You looked up, seeing a large figure towering over you. His eyes scanning you over. His shoulders were broad and his arms were folded defensively over his chest. His chestnut brown hair hung over his forehead. His chiselled jawline was so sharp, it could probably cut through you like a knife. And he was tall, so tall that he created a shadow which hung over you hauntingly. "Newbie," he smiled, his eyes never leaving yours, "what's your name?" You tried to say something, anything, but your words seemed stuck. "Y-Y/N, my n-name is Y/N," You stuttered out before mentally cursing at yourself for acting so weak. "Well, Miss Y/N, welcome to Kink Class, I'm your teacher Mr Kim, Kim Seokjin."

Your mind was suddenly filled with a thousand questions. "Sorry what class?!" You shouted, out of shock. "I said Kink Class sweetie." The nickname created a feeling that you couldn't explain. "I- how is that even legal? What do you actually teach?" You raised your voice. "Calm down beautiful." He smiled whilst placing his large palm on your shoulder. "Kink Class is a lesson at this school where we teach about sex and kinks, it is a way of teaching respect and discipline. It was set up by the governors of this school and it has been successful for centuries." He walked to the front of the room, picking up the chalk and starting to write something on the blackboard. "And yes it is legal, you're all over the age of 16, which is the legal age for sex." You looked at the two words written on the board. Age Play.

"Now does anyone know what age play is?" Mr Kim shouted, all the students hurried to sit down in their seats. One girl shouted out, "it's when you call someone daddy whilst having sex!" She laughed, a few students laughed along but Mr Kim kept a straight face. "First of all that's 5 demerits for shouting out in my class and second of all, that's not the right answer." He pulled out a chair, sitting on it with his legs spread wide open.

"Age play is a form of role play in which one or both partners pretend to be an age other than their own." He smiled and glanced at you briefly, "a common example is daddy dominant–baby girl however age play can be taken as far as the sub wearing a diaper or participating in child like activities."

"So it's not sex?" One boy asked. Mr Kim laughed, "it can be a lifestyle choice or it can just occur during sexual activity." A few people could be heard chatting around the room. "And that brings me to your assignment for this week." You looked out of the window hoping this would be over soon. "I want you to partner up then research and explore this kink."

As the lesson drew to a close, students began to file out of the classroom whilst chatting with their partners about the assigned task. You sighed, knowing that you didn't have a partner, you would get a low grade.