Eric and Elizabeth

my power.
it's been growing.
Every since I sacrificed all of those souls to Michael, I feel unstoppable. I feel like if I wanted to, I could take over this entire world. But first,

Katelyn.

It's been a while since I've killed last. My last murder was Nicole and after that, I decided I wanted to be a normal boyfriend. I would take Katelyn on picnics, go to the pool together, go on hikes and bike rides, everything a good boyfriend would do. But today- today is special.

Today I ask Katelyn to marry me.

I know, it's a crazy idea because we've only been dating for a year and a half, but we both have secure jobs and I love her very much. The sooner I can have her the better. I picked out a blue tint diamond engagement ring, and took her to our spot, a small mountainside cliff by a river. She looked so incredibly beautiful, with her sparkling eyes and hair, I had no choice but to immediately break down and get on my knees.
"Travis? Why are you acting like that dork?"
"I have something I want to tell you Katelyn."
She looked down at him with a concerned face.
"T-travis..."
Travis began to pull out the ring and get on one knee as she stuttered.
"Katelyn, my love. Ever since I saw you, I knew I was going to be in love with you. You hated me for years, but during the times you hated me most I made sure I did the right thing for this moment. The first stepping stone into our future. Sometimes I feel like I'm this empty, dark soul or demon that is incapable of love or empathy, but you, you changed that. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."
Katelyn put her hand over her mouth as a tear slid down her face. Travis opened the box, revealing the ring.

"Katelyn FireFist, will you Marry me?"

She wiped a tear from her cheek and ran into his arms,

"Yes. Yes I will you dork. I love you- I love you so much."

Suddenly, Travis saw his life with Katelyn flash before his eyes . He saw his shy highschool self next to Katelyn, who was crying over her first breakup with Jeffrey. He saw himself on the floor after Katelyn had rejected his date offer and punched him. He saw their first kiss at the Anime-Con, then their first real date at love love paradise. Then he saw, what Travis believed to be the future.

a wedding.
A baby.
A house.
A family.
Grandchildren.
Growing older together.
And finally, dying in eachothers arms.
It was everything he had ever wanted. These moments, he loved Katelyn. All of this, all of the murders and things, it was all for her

The girl he loved.
too bad there's never happy endings right?