leave..

Killer was in the kitchen cooking something for him self, by himself which was a miracle for him.

Ever since the whole Dream thing, nightmare has not left killer side.

Everytime they would fight the star sanses, Nightmare would be next to killer all the time and made sure dream didn't say a word to killer, which dream tried to do so many times, and every time Nightmare would stop him.

And even so everywhere killer went nightmare had to go with him and even if killer tried to move away from Nightmare, he aways found him.

At the point Nightmare was with him people started to think they were together, which killer didn't want he was already in problem and didn't want a relationship mess him up in the long run, and worst is that Nightmare made him kept his emotions so he couldn't just shrug it off like he usually does, he has to feel emotions naturally.

Anyway killer snapped out of weird emotions and stopped for a moment. "Why is Nightmare overprotective" at this point Nightmare should put a collar on killer and call my "his pet"

Killer then noticed the mansion was quite. And then out of nowhere there was a huge bang.

Killer looked around and saw...

"Color?!" Killer jumped happy, that his friend was here at least it's not nightmare.

"Kills! Where have you been me and ccino have been trying to contact you but your phone always got cut off"

Killer and color look at each other and then killer jumped giving color a hug.

Color was surprised by this but hugged back.

"Killer we have to go-" color said looking at friend and then looking around, color then grabbed killer putting him tightly to chest.

Killer then jumped feeling a heavy negative Aura.

"Night..." Killer whispered softly, and then suddenly a tentacle flew at him but then again color grabbed killer pulling him away.

"Killer...who are you-" Nightmare said in a low voice staring at color.

Suddenly color grabbed killer and ran as killer only followed.

Nightmare then chased after killer and color,

Color dropping items to slow Nightmare Down.

Suddenly they were in a dead end.

"Killer-! Killer you need to come with me..."

"I- um..." Killer stuttered not knowing what to say.

"Kill- give him back!!" Nightmare yelled.

"This is for your own good-!" Color yelled opening a portal throwing killer in it, and color then jumping in.

A tentacle was in the portal but color closed it cutting it off. As it slowly melted away into.

"Killer- are you ok?" Color said walking close to killer.

"Yeah..." killer said hugging color.