Kacey FireFist (FINAL CHAPTER READ TO VERY BOTTOM)

A bullet shot in the back. It went straight through and to his heart instantly killing him.

That's how Travis Valkrum died.

My name is Kacey FireFist. And I was the first to find this notebook, even before you. It was in Travis's pocket as always, and reading this I realized how stupid Travis was as a criminal to document all of his murders. It left behind a great trail of evidence to defend the way my friend killed Travis.

In all honestly, no, I was not in love with him. I had always hated him for taking away all of my sisters friends, and somehow, I always knew that he was the one who did it. I don't know how or why, but there was something about Travis that was evil. And I was right.

The reason my dad had a heart attack was because before he went to the police I had told him all of this that I am telling you, along with picture evidence from my time stalking Travis. He probably panicked and it made his heart issues spike.

But what is strange to me is this "Michael"
Travis seems to have used this "demon" as a killing persona, or something to that effect, because with evidence of his past family members and autopsy, there was no real proof of a demon in Travis ever existing. The detectives assumed Travis suffered from physcological disorders that caused him to believe this "demon" was really apart of him and inspired him to kill. If this "Michael" of his was real, you would have thought he would make an appearance when my accomplice shot Travis in back, right?

In conclusion, shooting that physcopath who was obsessed with my sister was not a mistake, it was a way of justice. All in all, Travis took over 20 lives, and became known as the "demon killer." And now, me and my friend who shot him are known as "the demon slayers."

Funny how life works out huh?
Now to answer your question, Katelyn is not dead. She is very much alive and I set up the entire scene to toy with his emotions. He really did love her at the end, he loved her so much he acted without thinking for revenge on me for "killing" her. I would never kill her, as I'm not the physcopath he was.

As for Katelyn.
She's a mess.
Imagine finding out all of your lovers and friends have died because of one man, and that man turns out to be your fiancé.
But she'll get through it.

Today was Travis's funeral.
No one came of course, who the hell was going to show up to a serial killers funeral.
But I came. I came to write the last entry in this book. I want this to be closure for you Travis. And for me, as well. You were never this "powerful demon" just a physcopath boy desperate to do anything for a girl. You shouldn't have let your emotions get the best of you. Yes, Travis you saved my sister in some hard times and really did show her love, but no matter what good you did, you still were a cold blooded murder. And now, it's my farewell. Katelyn will move on and time will go on. Maybe in a couple hundred years when your casket rots and the graveyards are dug up, this book will be discovered again.

But for now, goodbye forever. Have a good time in hell Travis Valkrum

— Kacey FireFist

You'll never see this message Kacey, As I'm writing it after Travis's burial, with Travis's cold, dead hand. that's where you are wrong to say demons don't exist. Travis May be dead, but my spirit will live on. The next person to read this, I will live on in you. Kacey, you are first on the list.

The end.