Chapter 34 Elemental Masters

Anyone would like to make artwork for this book? I'm not a good artist so I was wondering.

Also, anyone interested in a discord?

Your POV

Stepping off the boat looking around the island. The tall walls with people on the walls. All were shirtless expect a few things on them.

There was this purple mark that I could see from where I am.

"You checking them out?" comments Kai elbowing my ribs.

"Ew, no. They have a purple mark on them. I just can't see what it is," I point my finger up at one of them.

"You're right..."

Loud drums ringing throughout my ear as I follow my friends up the stairs. The door opening up to the drummers, the same guys on the wall. Same outfit and same purple mark.

My body pushed back off the stairs. But I was stopped from falling. My hand grabbed by someone.

"Uh, ladies first."

My eyes saw Kai holding everyone back as the girl in the orange hood walks by. But I looked ahead of me to see who saved me from a fall.

"Hey... are you alright?" asks the blonde boy. "It wasn't nice of Kai to do that." His green eyes glare at Kai who was too distracted by the girl.

"I'm okay, Lloyd," I smile up at him pulling myself up a bit more by his hand. Fighting holding mine. "Um... did you get hurt?"

Lloyd's eyebrows perk up as his cheeks grew red. "I'm fine! Don't worry about me. I care about you."

'He cares about me...? Well of course he does. I'm his friend... only his friend.'

"Hey, young couple. Come on," Cole announces a few steps away from us.

My free hand pushes my hair away scratching behind my ear, "I guess we better catch up."

Lloyd chuckles, a soft cute one. "Yeah..."

My hand slips away from his walking ahead. Trying to avoid his stare, well at least I hope he is staring. I did let go of his hand, I didn't want to.

"How's it going with you and the green ninja of ours?" asks Cole raising his eyebrows at me.

I roll my eyes cover my cheek closes to him. "Nothing is going on. At least what's going on in your mind."

"Mhm... not that hair thing you pulled."

I tilt my head dropping my hand. "What do you mean?"

"The pushing of the hair. I see every girl that likes a guy do that," whispers Cole keeping it on the low.

My cheeks felt like they were on fire. "I... no... how... how would you know?"

Cole was surprised by my remark. "No need to hide it. We all know." Cole's arm wrapping around my neck pulling me next to him. His other hand messing with my hair.

"I think you're delusional."

"And I think you have a crush."

"You never told us about Chen?" Lloyd's voice chimes in looking at his father. Distracting me from Cole.

"He once was my Sensei," Garmadon loosens his shirt showing his back. A purple tattoo on an Anacondrai.