ch.2

Biana decided to call her friends. Again. She eventually called Glimmer, though she wasn't very fond of her.

"Hi Glimmer,"

Glimmer eventually revealed her face after a little while after her friends found her. Her pale face was rested on her hand, her aqua blue eyes seemed tired.

"Hi Biana." Her face wasn't startled as the others.

With relief, Biana went on."So, I met this boy today-"

"Really Biana? You've called me because of some boy? Don't you remember what you did?!" Glimmer asked, clearly frustrated.

"Uh, I-"

Glimmer sighed but told her to go on.

"He had bangs and the tips were silver and I kinda recognize him from somwhere.....but then he glared at me and walked away..."

"Biana! That's Tam! Seriously? After all the things you did?"

"I told you I don't-I can't remember"

Glimmer glared at her and ended the call. Biana was angry.

So angry, she flung her pillows at her windows and the pictures that hanged on her wall. One of the picture fell down and revealed another picture. The picture was small and Biana couldn't see what the picture was. She knelt down and gtabbed the picture.

In the picture there were two people having fun together. It was Biana and........Tam? She didn't even knew Tam until today! So why was he with her? Then a memory came flowing back. She only caught a glimpse of what the memory was, but she could see that her and Tam was in the forbidden cities.

They were in a relationship...........she must have done something wrong. She had to figure out what she did. She gathered(forced) her friends to meet at everglen.

Eventually everyone gathered. Even Marella came.But there was a elf she didn't know. She had long jet black hair with silver tips at the bottom, silvery blue eyes. Like Tam's. Who was she? Though, she seemed nicer than Tam.

The girl didn't glare at her or scream at her. She just seemed to ignore Biana. That was okay.

"Biana? Why did you call us?" Sophie asked. She was the first to speak.

"Everything feels wrong. And I don't remember waht I did to Tam. And who is she?" Biana pointed at the girl who had a resemblance with Tam.

"Biana, drop the act. It's not funny." Marella said.

I sighed. No one seemed to understand me. "Act? This is not an act!"

Dex sighed."You really think we'd belive that?"

"Where's Fitz?" Biana asked, desperately wanting to change the subject.

Everyone stared at her,shocked.

"I didn't think you'd be like this."the girl with black hair spoke up." After all these years....."

Biana wasn't angry. She was confused.

"Umm.....what's your name again?"

The girl just glared at her. Great. Another glare.

"Seriously! Drop the act!" Tam shouted at Biana."Don't you remember what you did to me? To everyone??"

With a lot of guilt piling up, she ran up to her room crying.

What do you think Tam is mad at Biana for?