Chapter 22: Awakening

No One's POV

From: Yuta-kusoyaro

- Come at the mansion.

Just because of this text message from the good damn so called 'hero' of Japan, Jisoo found herself looking at the giant entrance gate of the Lee Mansion and it was just 7:00 am in the morning, what a event to start her day.

"Are you sure you're okay?" her brother, Jin asked. He's the one who drove her sister to the entrance gate of the mansion.

Jisoo took a deep breath as she turned to him, "Yeah, I'm fine." She smiled to make him believe even if knowing he'll never believe her in this kind of situation. Jin just looked at her disbelief. "Okay, fine, I'm not okay, okay? I can't stop shaking!" she said as he showed him her shaking hands.

Being the loving and caring brother Jin is, he soothed his sister. "It's okay, you got this. I already attached the strongest shield I can make to you, you'll do fine because you're safe in my care." Jin comfort her.

"Thank you oppa."

"Jisoo?"

The siblings turn to see the heir of the Lee family that just exited their own state.

"Taeyong," Jisoo named.

Taeyong then landed his attention to the elder, "Jin hyung, it's been a while." He never forgets his manners.

"It's been a while too," Jin replied.

"So... What are you guys doing here?" Taeyong asked.

"Ah, oh yeah... Yuta told me to come and Jin oppa drove me here," Jisoo answered. "How about you? Don't you usually ride limo when you go to school?"

"I'am going to buy flowers for Jennie's flower crown," Taeyong said and it didn't go unnoticed to the siblings his cheeks colored pink. "Ah! Should I call someone to guide you to Yuta's room?" he then suggested.

"Ah, yeah... Thank you for that." Jisoo said. "Taeyong, can I asked you something?"

"Well, you're asking me now... Sure, what is it?"

"Is your parents home?"

Jin flinched in his sister question. Of course, she'll be intimidated by their presence because they're the heads. He's now secretly praying that they aren't.

"Ah, no... Why did you asked?"

Jin and Jisoo sighed in relief, "Nothing, just curious besides wouldn't they find it inconvenience to find someone like me inside their mansion?" Jisoo asked.

Taeyong shrugged, "Don't know but Yuta already told them you're coming and approved it, so you're okay." He assured with a smile. He then called one maid and told her to guide Jisoo to Yuta's room, Jisoo then bid goodbye to her brother and Taeyong as she was guided inside the mansion.

It was her first time being inside the Lee mansion—not that she ever wish to enter it anyway—and no matter how many times she see it, via magazines, newspaper or as they pass by as they go to school, the Lee mansion is truly beautiful and magnificent in terms of it's architecture and exterior design, but Jisoo thought it would be more better if the master and lady of the house are kind hearted. The interior design is also superb and it gives the vibe of a castle, rose golden walls and luxurious vases, sofas and high-tech gadgets, mixture of classical and modern designs.

"Is this his room?" Jisoo asked and the maid nodded after stopping in front of a luxurious door. "Thank you, I'll take things from here." Jisoo said making the maid nodded and left.