II - Registration

【Welcome to Astral Legends...】

【Enter your username...】

"Guys, nakikita niyo ba—" Hindi ko natuloy ang aking sinasabi dahil paglingon ko ay wala na ang mga kasama ko. I'm alone, someone suddenly appeared right in front of me. A girl inside a tube—she had a lot of wire connected to white spherical headgear on top of her head, she suddenly opened her eyes. Her eyes are emitting a sensory laser as if she was scanning something in the thin air.

She swiped something in the air. I was shocked when many codes suddenly popped in my front. It is a screen that looks like a hologram, but it can be touch.

"Welcome back, player. Do you want to use your previous character?"

I was eyeing the artificial intelligence curiously. She just said the word previous character. Before I could speak what's in my mind, another hologram screen pop in my front.

【Yes】【No】

I clicked the word 'yes' unknowingly what will happen next. The dimension feels familiar. This nostalgic feeling is really bugging me as if telling me that I am back inside the game, inside Danima. But, we erased Danima five years ago. It had a special place in our heart, but we chose not to remember the game, to be honest, Danima is the reason for the things we have now.

"Please select your username." the A.I. said.

【Amethyst】

【Aquarius】

I bit my lower lip while looking at the choices. This Astral Legends must be really connected to Danima, those are my usernames in that damn game. Amethyst was the first one that they got from my accounts, and Aquarius is the one I used when I when Austin gave me his rename card.

I clicked Amethyst. Hindi na kailangan pa itago kung sino ako, I mean—the codename Amethyst had a special part in my heart. Bata pa lamang ako ay nakadikit na sa akin ang pangalan na 'yan.

【Registering...】

██ 20%

███ 40%

████ 60%

█████ 80%

██████ 100%

【Registered】

"Welcome back, Amethyst." The female voice said. The hologram in front suddenly disappeared, the female A.I. suddenly look into my direction and smiled."You will receive a parcel. Your equipment will be there; stay tuned. And good luck, Amethyst."

"Hey—"

"The game master is pleased that you are back. Wait for your parcel, and you will know the mechanics of the game."

"What—"

"This will be a hide n seek, the game master is hiding, and the players will find the game master. You can no longer quit the game once you are registered. Good luck."

The A.I. slowly shut down, and everything turned black again. Marahan kong pinikit ang mga mata ko because something is making do it, malulutong na mura ang narinig ko sa paligid dahilan para mag mulat ako ng mga mata ko.