Hoseok

You're in your home office the next morning, working on some customer complaints. Sighing, you continue tapping your fingertips along the keyboard, responding to any queries and comments that customers have emailed to you.

"Knock, knock." You look up at your office door and see Jimin poking his head in as he smiles over at you. You gesture for him to come in before you start working on the customer service once again. "Hey, so I was thinking about something." Arching an eyebrow, you glance up at him from your computer screen, urging him to continue. "What if we release a new lip balm or oil?" You arch an eyebrow and look over at him.

Pausing your emails, you lock eyes with Jimin and a small smile forms on your face.

"Huh... we haven't released a lip balm before..." you drift off before glancing up at the ceiling for a moment. Looking back at Jimin, you tilt your head to the side. "What made you think of that?" Jimin smiled softly, his eyes turning into crescents before he gestures behind him. Seokjin is holding a tray of some cut up fruits as he joins Jimin in the hallway.

"I was with one of my hyungs and he asked for lip balm and thought that I would have some since I work for your company." You bite onto your lower lip as you glance over at Seokjin.

"You thought of this idea?" You ask. Seokjin scolds Jimin and tells him to stop blocking the doorway as he walks into your office, placing the tray of fruits onto your desk. He looks down at you before shaking his head.

"Huh?" he looks over at Jimin who's shaking his head. "Jimin-ah, I didn't go anywhere with you this morning. As much as I'd love to hear you praising me for that idea, it's not mine." He states before turning around and heading out of your office.

You narrow your eyes at Jimin and he rubs the back of his neck, letting out an awkward laugh.

"Well, now I feel embarrassed for assuming it was Jin." You state before returning to your computer to hit send for a second.

"Sorry, should've been more specific." He states before laughing. "But why'd you assume it was Jin?" You pause your typing as you close your eyes momentarily, not in the mood to be made fun of.

"Well, he's the only hyung that lives in this house." You state while shrugging your shoulders.

"Oh... right... it was Hoseok-hyung who came up with the idea." He corrects and smiles softly. "Sorry for the confusion." You nod your head.

"I'll start working on that, then. Thank you. Can you also grab my cell phone from my room, please? I'd like to send Hoseok a thank you text." You state while smiling over at Jimin. He nods his head and makes his way out of your office while smiling back at you.

You sigh softly and rest the pads of your index and middle fingers against your temple, slowly massaging the area. A headache started forming in your temple from the near embarrassment. You were shocked that Jimin didn't take the opportunity to tease you about Seokjin liking you the way Taehyung did. Considering the fact that Jimin is always teasing you and messing with you, it surprised you that he didn't take the opportunity to this time.

As much as you hate to admit it, something's different about Seokjin. The fact that he isn't willing to beg for you and isn't as overpowering and cocky as other men is refreshing to you. His handsome face, slight flirty attitude, the way he gets shy, and the fact that he's always trying to make you laugh is something that you didn't think you'd be looking for in a guy.

You lean back in your work chair and bite onto your lower lip before you start to close all of the programs on your computer.

You sigh as you look over at the seat that's directly across from you on the other side of the desk. You start thinking of the time when Seokjin first stepped into this office for his job interview. You never thought you'd be in the weird spot you're at now. You've been acting different around Seokjin lately. Usually, you don't get shy in front of people or embarrassed easily, but something about Seokjin has changed this about you.