Yeosang, your best friend, and you were hanging out at the house as you usually did on Saturday mornings. Your mom and dad were away, so it was just the two of you.

"What would you like for breakfast?" You asked, pulling out a cereal box from the cupboard and throwing it at him.

Yeosang furrowed his brows, holding the box away from him as if it had contracted a disease or something. You looked over at him before reaching for the bowls, he hadn't responded so you wanted to make sure he was actually listening, but when you looked at him, all you could see was that he was being picky again. 

"Well, what were you wanting for breakfast?"

You really didn't want to cook this morning and the idea of actually having to mix something made you want to flop back into bed with a bag of crisps. But no one could really blame you, everyone had their eyes where the thought of exerting yourself made you wanna cry. 

Yeosang gave you an evil smile, "Chicken?"

You rolled your eyes, climbing down from the counter. "Fine, but you're paying". 

Stepping down completely, you slipped on a pair of slippers in the doorway and grabbed your sweatshirt, which by the way looked beautiful paired with a pair of Spongebob shorts you had owned since the 8th grade. 

After grabbing his sweatshirt and the keys off the counter, Yeosang ran to the car, practically hopping inside. Only Yeosang, you thought, could get that excited over the thought of chicken this early in the morning. 

 You quickly followed after him, locking the door behind you with a spare key that had been hidden under the "welcome" mat for ages. Once you got to the car, you shooed him out of the driver's seat.  

"Why can't I drive?", He whined, walking over to the other side.

You rolled your eyes as you took the keys out of his hands, "Yeo, not a chance. I don't want to have to explain to my parents that you almost killed us because you were being an idiot". 

Yeosang shot you a glare, "it was ONE time". 

Finally, Yeosang got into the car and buckled up. You slowly pulled out of the driveway, your fingers tapping on the steering wheel as you waited for a few kids to cross the street. Eventually, the kids moved and you were able to pull completely out, giving them a small wave of approval as you drove down the street. 

"So, where were you wanting to get food?"

"McDonald's."

It wasn't far, but you expected better from the Chicken connoisseur himself. 

You turned to him, disappointment was obviously heavy on your face. "Of all places in Seoul, you choose Mcdonald's?"

Yeosang shrugged, "It sounded good, and they have this new chicken sandwich that I keep seeing on TV. I want to see if it's any good". 

You turned the corner to Mcdonald's, shaking your head. "I expected better from you Kang Yeosang".

After much debate on whether or not to go inside to order, you finally decided to just do the drive-thru. You ordered, paid, then took the food to your house. As you drove, Yeosang fed you french fries, mostly because he wouldn't let you reach into the bag, calling you a thief every time you took one (which wasn't exactly an exaggeration, because your fried potato addiction was getting a bit out of hand at this point).

After you got back to the house, you made a picnic in your room. You weren't very hungry, mainly because Yeosang had fed you so many fries on the ride home, but you still ate your food. Yeosang was unusually quiet when you ate, not saying more than a few sentences every few minutes.