chapter 8

=Alexandra POV=

"What is he doing here?" I growl.

Jack and Wade took me inside, away from the rest and him.

"We were coming, but dad said to take Bryan too, because he was stuck at home only playing games, eating, and sleeping. Please let him be here; dad doesn't know what he did. "Let him stay just for today." Jack said.

"Hell Nah, take that fucking piece of shite out of here," I said, low and slowly.

"Please, sis, for today, you'll not see him. "Do it for dad," Wade said this time.

"No." I hesitated.

"Sis, please, for dad," Wade said. I groan.

"Fine, but if that piece of sh*t does something," I won't hesitate to kill him." I said. They both gave me a small smile, hugged me, and kissed me. We walked to the living room. Where they were all sitting on the couch, Zoey and Damion were bringing the snack. Jack and Wade went and sat on the couch. I was glaring at Bryan's head. I went to the front. took the control and turned the TV on.

"Nice mansion, Alex," Damion said. I just growled." I'm too mad to talk to people right now; I need to take my madness out. I put Netflix on the big TV. then I passed control to Zack. I started walking.

"Where are you going?" Jack asked. I turned around, and all of them were looking at me. I glare at Bryan.

"To the backyard, I'm too mad," I said, still glaring at Bryan, who looked down. I turned to Zoey.

"If I getloca," loca she said, stop me." She nodded and sat down on the couch next to Damion and Jack.

"What do you mean?" Wade asks, but I ignore him and turn around. I took my guns from a cabinet.

"Alex, stop," Zoey said. She stood up. She knows when I get mad, I get crazy. I don't know who I am, and I don't think I do anything.

"I need to get out of here, or else I'll kill him," I growl. not looking back.

"Okay, but first think what you're doing," she said.

"I'll be in the backyard," I left outside.

Outside, we have a shooting range to practice. Without even hesitating, I started shooting the targets perfectly. When I ran out of ammo, I reloaded. I heard multiple footsteps behind me. I'm guessing that a lot of them are watching. then I heard one more set of footsteps getting closer. Zoey came and took one gun from me. She aims at the target and shoots it. She looked at me. and said "ready," I smirked. We always do it when we're bored or when I'm mad. It's like a game. we shoot all the targets, when we're out of ammo we take all of our clothes off, leaving on the underwear, then we jump in the pool; whoever goes in first wins. We got ready, and I counted down.

"In 3..2...1, go!" We started shooting all the targets perfectly. We both ran out of ammo, so we dropped the guns and started undressing. She fell and started laughing, and I joined her. forgetting my madness. I kicked my sandals off, then I took my socks off. I slip down my sweat pants, leaving me in my black pants. Then I took my shirt off, leaving me in my black bra. I look down at Zoey, who is struggling to take her pants off. I laughed at her.

"Oh shut up, I fell," she said, taking it off. Then she continued with her shirt.

"Ha, you're too slow," I said, walking backwards to the pool. She got up and started to run towards me. I turn around, almost making it into the pool, but she holds me from behind.

"Where do you think you're going?" She said, "She turned me around. Now I was facing the boys. All of them were watching, including Zayn. I started laughing. She was about to let go, but I held her arms around me.