ch.3

Linh's pov

Linh hated Biana so much. After she broke my twin's heart and done a lot of bad things, Linh decided to ignore Biana and act like she wasn't even there.
Then Biana acted like she didn't remember, Linh was angry. Angry then anyone can possibly imagine. If she was a inflictor, she could've knocked out Biana. For good.

When Biana raced up the stairs crying, Linh felt a litttle sorry for her.
"Hey guys? I'm gonna go check on Biana...." Linh said.

"What? Are you crazy? You saw how she acted!" Sophie shouted at her.

"I know.....but......I think she was telling the truth..."

Glimmer scoffed." Do you really think she just lost all of her memories?"

"Ummm.....it's not that....."Linh looked at Tam. He's face was hard to read.

"Go check on her Linh" Tam quietly said. It was clear that even though he was mad at Biana, but he still cared about her.

"Okay"

Linh went up the stairs to Biana's room. "Biana? It's me, Linh."

"L-linh?"Biana asked."Why did you come up here? I did somthing wrong to Tam." After she finished that sentence, she cried again.

"You don't know what you did to Tam."Linh muttered to herself.

"Yes." Biana must have heard what she said.

Linh twisted the door nob and went inside Biana's room. Linh shut the door quietly and went over to Biana and sat down next to her.

Linh was confused."You really don't remember?"

"Yeah. Do you belive me?"A trembling Biana asked.

"I'm not sure."

"I swear Linh, I can't remember"Biana looked at Linh."Can you tell me what I did?"

Linh thought for a minute."Ummmm......sure."She wasn't sure how Biana would act, but she decided to tell her anyway.