18

6:47 pmmmm

Junhui sat in class with his worst teacher. The teacher stood at the front, giving directions, but Junhui was too focused on catching the note thrown at him.

It flew over his head but Junhui jumped backwards with his arms outstretched. He caught the balled piece of paper, but collided into the wall.

The teacher looked as if she was about to send him detention, and the entire class was staring at him, but Junhui cheekily smiled. "There was a bug."

"Where?"

"It was a fly. I thought it was something else, though."

She squinted and Junhui shrugged before getting back into his seat. He glared at Jeongin who simply mouthed, 'I told you! I can't aim!'

After opening the note, Junhui quietly laughed.

your smiling too much

wtf happened

Junhui scribbled a response.

you're* 

and i met some ppl :D

He threw the paper at Jeongin, who caught it with no troubles. Jeongin wrote on it, threw it back, and Junhui was back to opening it.

don't correct me on my spelling 

you cant spell right ether

but who did you meet? :)

Once again, Junhui wrote back.

either*

and... two humans

aka people

or soulmates, i guess

When Jeongin read the note, he nearly squealed in delight. He widened his eyes as to say, 'really?' and Junhui nodded with a beaming smile.

how many?

uno

dos

uh four

fivewaithowmanydoyouhaveagain

Junhui rolled his eyes.

three

i met two of them

Jeongin smiled and he sent a finger heart to Junhui, who sent one back.

x

As days passed, Mingyu noticed the changes in their group. Junhui seemed to leech onto Minghao whenever possible and Minghao did the same to Junhui. Occasionally, they would forget that Mingyu was behind them. 

He didn't mind. Minghao was happy, Junhui was happy. If he had to be the third wheel in the situation in order for the two to be as happy as could be, so be it.

It made him only want to find their fourth piece sooner. If it ended up to where Mingyu was still left behind, that was okay too. 

He didn't mind.

x

The trio sat at one of the lunch tables in the cafeteria. Junhui was talking about his family and Minghao was immersed. Mingyu listened, but kept his gaze down on his food. 

"I'm done eating," Junhui announced. "Let's go!"

Junhui left the table and so did Minghao. They dropped their food into the trash and left the cafeteria, while Mingyu stayed at the table, waiting for them to notice that he wasn't right behind them.

7:19 sOB