Chapter 16

-Marco’s Way-

I love Fridays. Of course, I’m a student. Though I am the top student of Creston, I am no nerd. I look forward to the weekend like any other teenager.

“Yo Marco, wanna go to Jacob’s place? He’s having a party tonight,” Christian asked.

I pondered on the thought, but then I heard some of my classmates squeal. When I turned to look at the door, I saw Stuart Naymore standing there.

“Is Tatianna here?”

My eyebrow immediately shot up. What does this guy have to do with Tatianna? I saw his face lit up with a smile as his eyes landed on her form.

“Tatianna! Sakura!”

He waved at them to come to him, and they did. My classmates’ eyes and my own orbs were on them as they made their way to him. Since when did they become close?

I strained my ears to hear what they are talking about.

“What brings you here, Stuart?” Yeah, what brings you here you little creep.

“I wanted to talk to you about the exhibit. Do you have to go somewhere?” Oh hell no. You are NOT asking her out.

She and Sakura looked at each other and shrugged. “Nope. Just about to head home,” Tatianna answered.

“So… it’s okay if we talk now?” No. No way in hell.

Tatianna smiled. Doesn’t she know that he’s hitting on her? “Sure! Where to?” You agreed? AGREED?! What are you thinking, woman!

“I know a small café near here. How about there? I am a bit hungry after all the lessons for this day.” What a douche. 

That monkey nodded in agreement. “Tell me about it. So let’s go?”

The three of them left and murmurs came from our classmates.

“Since when did they become friends?”

“Ew. Having a friend like that Tatianna? I’d rather be alone than to be associated with a loser like her.”

“Why does she know about Stuart?”

“Maybe she’s seducing him!”

They gave a united “No way!” that I had to admit was the same emotion I’m having. Tatianna seducing? She’s not like the rest of these girls. The only reason I could think of why they are talking like friends is because that Stuart is the vice president of the Painter’s Society. That would mean spending a lot of time with Tatianna. The thought of it makes me want to puke.

“Marco? You’re spacing out, dude.”

I glanced at Felix’s direction. “I had a prior appointment. Sorry.”