Author's note - PLEASE READ

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRETY OF THIS! THERE ARE VERY IMPORTANT THINGS TO TAKE NOTE OF BEFORE READING THIS FIC!!!

Hi!
If you read fics on AO3, this fic might seem familiar to you, and if it does, that's because it's a fic on that website. But don't worry! I'm the author of that fic! I'm just cross-posting it on Wattpad so more people can read it :D

Also please for the love of god check out my friend Pi, they drew the cover and their art is amazing. Here's some of their social media links:
Tumblr: https://prettyinaccurate.tumblr.com/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prettyinaccurate/
(Edit: They got a Wattpad as well!! It's bakedbeanbuild!! Check them out!)

And another note/disclaimer: Yes, I am aware that there are some special things to consider when a ship/fic revolves around real people, but this is mainly to make sure anyone reading this knows too. Please don't shove the ship down their throats. Yes, they've expressed they don't mind, but that doesn't mean we have the rights to spam them with shippy stuff. And if they mention that they aren't comfortable with fics, this will be taken down immediately.

But anyways, moving on from that. I'm really glad you chose to read this story, that makes me really happy! If you haven't already, I'd recommend reading my other work, Inhibitions Make Interesting Situations, because I began writing this as some sort of fic for that scene, even though it didn't work out fitting in the end. I hope you enjoy reading this! Feel free to vote and/or comment too, if you want.

Edit: Also, please refrain from making NSFW/sexual comments! Not only do those make me uncomfortable, but it may make other readers uncomfortable as well. If you do make a comment like that I will not hesitate to delete it if I see it. Also, please refrain from dumping trauma into the comments. Again, not only does this make me uncomfortable, but it may makes other uncomfortable and may even trigger some. I wrote this fic as a source of comfort and enjoyment for people, and I'd hate for such experiences to be ruined by comments that could cause discomfort.

Adding onto the above edit, if you truly believe you don't have enough self-control or don't want to make an effort to control yourself, please choose another fic to read! 

Edit #2: It's been over a year since this fic has been uploaded to Wattpad, and I've had it with people not respecting my boundaries and leaving comments that I've specifically asked not to be left. I'm only warning everyone once now: If I see you make a NSFW comment, I will mute you.