4: Music Bank 뮤식 밴크

They all walked into the waiting room, where some of them went in the changing room to change first, while the others looked after their daughter and the dog.

'What food do we have?' Momo, being the Main Eater, asked the others.

'We have a lot... tteokbokki, rabboki, Japchae, Kimbap, kimchi stew....' Jihyo listed out everything to Momo, who ended up getting more and more hungry.

'Eomma I want to eat.' Y/N told Jihyo.

'Sure! Go wash your hands first ok?'

'But... where's the toilet?'

'I'll bring you there.' Nayeon, who just came out of the changing room after changing, stated, picking her daughter up and heading to the toilet.

'NAYEON!' A voice from the other end of the corridor shouted.

Nayeon turned around with her daughter and saw Jisoo standing right there.

'Oh my goodness HIIIII!!!!' Nayeon squealed.

On the other hand, Y/N was totally nervous as she had no clue who the lady was.

'Awww who's this cute little girl right here?' Jisoo said, pinching Y/N's cheek softly.

'Oh she's Y/N. Our daughter I've told you about.'

'Annyeong Y/N! I'm Jisoo Imo!!'

Y/N slightly bowed while still in her mom's arms, then quickly hid her face in her mom's neck.

'I'm sorry, she's shy when it comes to new people. We have to go now.' Nayeon told her friend.

'Owh ok... bye Nayeon. Bye Y/N!' Jisoo waved at the both of them, about to walk away, when Y/N waved back to her slightly.

'Eomma who is that?' Y/N asked, as soon as Jisoo was out of their sight.

'She's Eomma's close friend. She's in a group like Eomma, just a different one.'

Y/N nodded while looking at the 'path' towards the washroom.

Nayeon helped her daughter wash her hands, then they went back to the waiting room together, Y/N pouncing onto Chaeyoung's lap.

  'Did she wash her hands yet?' Jihyo asked Nayeon, to which Nayeon nodded to.

  'What do you want to eat?' Chaeyoung asked the girl on her laps.

  'I want... mmm... Cheese Kimbap!!!!'

  Everyone laughed as they remembered Sana's aegyo, then Jihyo took one and gave it to her daughter.

  'Is it yummy?' Sana asked, putting on a cute look for their daughter.

  'Y/N! Try Jokbal.' Momo said, holding a small piece of Jokbal with her chopsticks in front of Y/N. She took a bite.

  Her face immediately lit up from the taste of the Jokbal.

  'Momo! Look what you did! She likes it so much she might end up being a Jokbal addict like you!' Jeongyeon joked.

  They ate for around 20 minutes, before the 9 of them went to fix their make up.

  'Eomma will go record now. Stay here with Boo okay? Manager imo will stay here with you.' Tzuyu patted her daughter's head.

  Y/N pouted, but she had no choice but to agree and cooperate. There was nothing else to do.

  'Bye Y/N! Be a good girl arasseo?' Nayeon gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead before walking out.

  Jihyo shot the manager a thankful look before walking out and closing the door behind them.

  Y/N was sulking in the corner as she wasn't used to it without her Eommas by her side.

  The manager was sitting at the couch at the side, using her phone and looking up to check on Y/N from time to time.

  Boo soon came running up to Y/N, which immediately cheered her up.

  But playing with Boo didn't help much. After around 10 minutes, she already wanted to run out to find them.

  Y/N ran and stood next to the door, wanting to go out.

  'Y/N sit back down to wait. It's dangerous if you stand behind the door.' The manager told her.

  'But... I want to find Eomma.' Y/N frowned.

  The manager simply pitied the girl, so she decided to take her nearer to the stage.

  'Y/N, follow me but don't walk away ok?'

  Y/N nodded and followed the manager out the door, while the other manager watched Boo in the room.

  'Eomma I'm coming!!!' Y/N shouted in delight, which the manager found her cute.

  'Ok stop here. Do you see your Eommas?' The manager lifted Y/N slightly, so that she could see her Eomma's performing More & More.

  She didn't even answer, as she was simply watching them silently, amazed.

  As soon as the performance ended, they started announcing the wins. It was Twice VS Iu.

  Y/N knew who IU was as the members always listened to her songs at the dorm and watched her Kdramas, like Hotel Del Luna.

  'Twice!' The MC shouted into the microphone.

  Y/N clapped really loudly, loud enough for Nayeon, who was standing nearest backstage, to hear her.

  Nayeon turned to her direction and saw her daughter clapping joyfully.

  '감사합니다 원스(Thank you so much once) !!!!' Sana shouted.

  'Thank you for all your support!' Jeongyeon added.

    Nayeon quickly ran to Y/N and took her into her arms, running back on stage, with her daughter.

  'And we have to thank our source of energy
Y/N/N!!!' Nayeon added, looking at Y/N with her motherly smile.

  'Dae our Y/N is the most supportive Once!' Chaeyoung added.

  Everyone squealed at the cuteness in Nayeon's arms, even the other idols like Secret Number behind them.

  Y/N was shocked at first, but she soon got used to the surroundings full of confetti, and also waved at the cameras.

  'Thank you Onceu!!!' Momo shouted.

  Everyone cheered while Twice did their end-of-show celebration.

  They were handed balloons each, to suck the helium out and TRY to sing. Y/N couldn't help but laugh at all her Mom's high-pitched voices.

  '멈추지 못해 More More More & More!' Dahyun sang, while looking at her daughter from time to time.

  It was the first time Twice showed their daughter off on stage. A celebration for their 100th win through the years.

  They went back in the waiting room, while Momo went to pet Boo, who jumped up to them when they came back in.

  'Y/N ah did you have fun today?' Mina asked her daughter. Y/N nodded and ran around the room, chasing Boo, who was 'escaping' from her.

  'Give Eomma a kiss.' Jeongyeon said, grinning and pulling her daughter from behind.

  Y/N simply kissed her Eomma Jeongyeon on the cheeks and pulled away, running around with Boo again.

  They soon took a picture, one with Y/N and one with only the 9 of them, before changing back into their own clothings to head home.