❤️ ѕιχту- ηιηє

They fell asleep fast. Donghyuck's hand was thrown over her waist, and Jiahui was curled up into a ball, her head resting right onto Donghyuck's chest.
The girl was still having nightmares, which she shivered and sleep-talked. That eventually woke up Donghyuck.

"Hmm.. Why is she shivering...?" Donghyuck yawned, scooting closet to Jiahui. "Is it because of the horror movie we watched? I should've watched something else.. Now she's scared"

Donghyuck flicked his own forehead before whispering into Jiahui's ear.

"Baby, it's ok. I'm here, no need to be scared. It wasn't real, I'll protect you if anything happens" Donghyuck kissed her forehead, closing his eyes as he laid his head only a centimeter away from hers.
Jiahui instantly stopped shivering and her expression changed, she looked and felt more relaxed.

"Goodnight babe" Donghyuck once again threw his hand around her waist and drifted off to sleep.

❤️

Jiahui tossed and turned, her hand accidentally hitting Donghyuck chest. Thankfully, he was in deep sleep, so he didn't notice. Jiahui was still sleeping too, but that didn't last for long because her phone went off.
She grabbed it and looked at who was calling her, it was Chenle.

"Hello?" She picked you the phone, her voice was raspy.

"Oh hi, Hui! I was wondering if you had work today" Chenle called her, just for that?

Jiahui lethargically sighed, answering his question. "No, don't think I have work today... Why?"

"Just wondering! You seem tired, I guess go back to sleep then. Sorry for waking you up at like... Umm.." Chenle checks the time. "Seven in the morning"

"Yeah why they heck age you up, the Chenle I know stays asleep until noon"

"I don't know either, but I have to go. I guess, talk later Hui-Jie!" Chenle happily said goodbye to her, petting the older end the call.

"Finally.. I can go back to sleep..." The girl laid in bed, going back to the position she woke up in.

❤️

"Baby, wake up..." Donghyuck shook the arm of his girlfriend, which caused her to push him away and cover her whole body when the blankets.

"No... I want my precious sleep" She whined.

"But, I wanted to go somewhere..." Donghyuck pouted, but it was, sadly, not visible to Jiahui.

"Ok... But I want to sleep..."

"What's more important? You're beauty sleep or me?"

"You, but I'm super tired Donghyuck... I kept one waking up because of my nightmares" She closed her eyes, hoping that Donghyuck would let her sleep for another thirty minutes.

"Ok? I'll give you twenty minutes to sleep, or however long it takes to make breakfast" Donghyuck uncovers her face. "Ok, I'm going the making breakfast, you can sleep ok?"

"Ok..." She yawned again, closing her eyes again.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me"