Pillow Fight

-Haneul POV-

He leaned his face closer to mine and I fluttered my eyes closed. I didn't know what to expect to happen next but I couldn't bare to keep my eyes open when we were this close to each other.

He leaned into my ear and whispered, "Excuse me."

I released my breath, not realizing I was holding it in, and moved to the other side of the island.

"What's that smell?"

I walked over to the living room and found a sleepy Taehyung. I held my hand up to my chest. His messy hair and tired voice made my heart feel weak.

I sneaked a picture with my phone to hopefully use against him someday.

"Jin was kind enough to make us breakfast

"Jin was kind enough to make us breakfast."

I smiled at him as I helped him get up. Before I knew it, Yeonha and Jimin were awake. One by one, we began waking the others up.

I lightly laid on top of Hoseok and rocked our bodies back and forth. He wrapped his arms around me and threw me off.

"Hobi, get up."

"I'm tired."

"Fine, then I'll just have to tickle you."

After my threat he sat up and began rubbing his eyes.

"You know me too well. You even know how to wake me up."

I guess I did know him too well. I mean we met back in our home town and we became friends with Jungkook and Soomin became friends when we came to Seoul before we even started school as children. It was natural for us to know nearly everything about each other.

I moved onto Jungkook, trying to avoid having any type of contact with Yoongi. Once again I laid on him, but this time I wasn't gentle. I basically threw myself on him.

With his back slightly facing upward and his arms spread to his side, he used his bottom arm to grab the nearest pillow and hit me with it. Turns out he was already awake but I didn't notice.

"Ow! Junglebook I'm going to hurt you!"

"Oh really? I want to see you try."

We both got up immediately and grabbed the first pillow we could find. One thing led to another and all of us were in this big pillow fight, Jungkook and I still aiming for each other.

I hit him in the face as hard as I could and he fell to his side.

After laughing for some seconds I finally said, "hah! I won. Take that Juancock!"

"Wait... what did you call him?"

I didn't realize that I had caught everyone's attention. I slowly turned around. Feeling embarrassed, I looked down at my feet.

Yeonha asked again, "what did you call him??"

I hesitated before saying, "Juancock."

They all broke into laugher. I just stood watching, not knowing whether I should laugh or not. Before I could make a decision, Jungkook, still on the floor, used his feet to trip me and I fell to the floor right next to him.

He turned to look at me, smiling, "guess it's a tie."

I shoved him away from me and got up. I left to bathroom and began washing my face. I figured I could shower once they left. I walked across the hallway into my bedroom.

I quickly changed into something comfortable and left back into the kitchen. Soomin and Jin were cleaning up. Since this was my apartment and I was the reason they came here in the first place, I decided to help them clean up.

Once we were done, we took turns having breakfast. I didn't have a dining table, I usually ate on my island. And since my island was tiny, it could only fit four people.