✿14 ✿

It is a lovely Tuesday afternoon, and you all are at the table eating your lunch, talking about last nights ghosts.

"Do you think there are ghosts like that all across town?" Zenitsu says.

"Possibly? Who knows." Tanjiro says.

"Oh hey (y/n), Inosuke, are you coming to gardening club afterschool today?" Aoi says.

"Oh yeah! Of course." You grin.

"Inosuke?" Aoi says.

"Hell yes! Maybe my fucking plant grew taller." Inosuke grins.

"That's good, I'm so happy you've joined our gardening club Inosuke.." Aoi smiles placing her palm on Inosuke's.

"It's whatever." Inosuke says shaking Aois palm off and shoving his hands in his pockets.

You finish eating up your bento, and tap on Inosuke.

"Eh? whats u-" he says but gets interrupted by you popping a tempura in his mouth.

He turns red, and instead of chewing on it he stares at you.

"Hello??Are you gonna eat it or not?" You laugh, waving a hand infront of his face.

He snaps back to reality and eats the tempura, averting his eyes from you and staring at his clenched palms blushing.

"The bells gonna ring soon, we should go Inosuke." You say standing up and wrapping up your bento.

He nods and stands up with you.

"Oh, well bye then you guys!" Tanjiro says.

"I'll, see you after school Inosuke." Aoi blushes, patting his arm.

"Cool." He says

"See ya Aoi." You say looking away from her.

"Yeah! I'll meet up with you guys by the flagpole!" Aoi says.

You and Inosuke walk to your art class in silence, he looks at you noticing you look kinda upset.

"Somethin wrong?" He says.

"No, I just feel a bit under the weather I guess.." you grumble, scratching the back of your head.

"Is it just me or is Aoi getting so touchy touchy and complimenty complimenty with me." Inosuke says.

"Yeah, I've noticed." You say in an annoyed tone.

"Like yeah! I'm great n all! And I deserve utmost appreciation! But she gives off such a weird vibe!" Inosuke says.

"I agree, it's making me feel odd." You say. "She's never acted like that before to anyone." You grumble.

"You know what whatever let's not think about it too much." You say, opening the door to art class.

"Oh yeah I never asked what's your painting of for this class?" You ask.

"It's like a feeling! I bashed my fists into the paint and punched the canvas to describe fighting! It's basically what fighting feels like!" Inosuke smirks and puffs out his chest with pride.

"I see.." you say grabbing your canvas and sitting down.

"And what's yours supposed to be?" Inosuke says peeking at your canvas.