12

Double Update (°0°)

Juhee stumbles back, catching herself against the wall as she forced herself to breath

Juhee stumbles back, catching herself against the wall as she forced herself to breath. She just found out her father wants her to get married, her mother is planning on sending her off with a gang, and that they are both a part of some weird thing called The Clan. It felt like all the words they were throwing around, slowed down around her head. Swirling and taunting her. Her vision became spotted, she blinked to overcome the overwhelming sensation of dizziness and nausea. Fighting the lump in her throat to speak. To ask. To Scream. Every time she managed to push it down, it came back stronger.

The deafening silence was stolen by the buzzing of a phone. Jisung was quick to answer his phone. The boys maybe young, but they weren't stupid or naive to trust so easily. As soon as the whole predicament started, they had Jisung share the audio to the tech team at their HQ and had the location of Juhee's dad tracked.

Everyone strained their ears to pick up on the muffled exchange, Jisung's bored eyes darkened as the sound of Yangyang's voice filled his ear.

"It's a trap." He shouted cutting the call halfway. 

"What, wait no—" Taehee had no idea what was going on she genuinely wanted to save her daughter. Jaemin blindly shot at the ceiling causing dust to fill up the room as the escaped through the back door. Chenle glanced around spotting Juhee crouched down onto the floor. Her hands shaking as they covered her ears, but was soon dragged away by Jisung. The door shutting behind them as they escaped through the underground connection.

"Bro we were almost toast."

Taehee ran over to her frightened daughter as the dust finally cleared up

"Juhee are you okay?" She asked frantically. Her daughter didn't reply still shaking in fear. She pulled Juhee up, "We need to run from here."

Dragging her daughter towards the secret door that NCT exited from she tried to open the door, but it seemed to be a regular wall. Coming to terms with the fact that the door won't  open for them, she dragged her back up the concrete stares and pulled open the door upstairs to leave the basement.

(I'm imagining something like this:

)

Taehee almost fell back as her eyes met her husbands when she made it to the top.

"Ju Yung, I-"

"Shut up." She spit out. Stepping forward he grabbed his wife's hand and pulled her out of the way sending her into the floor. His eyes softened a little as he looked at his little girl.

"Juhee they didn't hurt you did they?" He asked. Juhee's eyes were trained on her mother. She had never seen that side of her dad. Frightened she tried to go back down the steps, but her father grabbed the back of her head yanking her hair back. Juhee screamed. She had never felt pain before. The pain she had felt was never inflicted by her parents. To her, her parents were innocent little people. Reaching for the back of her head, she cried out as he pulled her further away.

"Burn it." Ju Yung instructed. Juhee hadn't even noticed the men who were detaining her mother and the others standing behind her father until they stepped in front of her. Their backs facing away from her as they poured a foul smelling liquid down the cellar. One man lit a match and tossed it in, ignited a huge flame. Slamming the door shut, they returned to their places behind your father who had tossed you onto the floor. 

Juhee cried as she tried to move backwards on her butt. Ju Yong sighed bending down. He tenderly grabbed his daughter's face.

"Be obedient Ju, I'll be your nice Appa again." He smiled. Juhee nodded in fear.

"I'll listen." Looking for her mother who had been dragged away. "But you can't hurt eomma and you have to tell me what you guys are."

"I won't hurt your eomma, that's all I can do so far. Now stand up and walk like a good little girl to the car so we can go home. We have guests and we shouldn't keep them waiting." His sinister smile sent a chill down Juhee back. She wondered if he was the same man who dropped her at school this morning.