006; dealing

➤➤➤➤

➤➤➤➤

''Hey, since you saved Saiki, how about I, the Jet Black Wings, honor you with coming with me to the fortune teller everyone is talking about?'' The 'Jet Black Wings', AKA the kid with blue hair, invited [Y/N].

She couldn't tell if he was being egoistical, nice, or just thanking her.

''Fortune teller? Well, sure, I guess. I'm [L/N] [Y/N].'' She stretched out her hand, expecting him to shake it like a decent person. However, she was half-expecting him not to.

''I go by Kaidou Shun in this world.'' He shook the hand, surprising [Y/N], then getting confused. His personality was strangely familiar to her, as if she had heard of someone having this personality.

'Fortune Tellers are people who make up lies on the spot. I suggest you shouldn't go.' Saiki thought, watching the two interact with a bored look. He was correct, though, the only true fortune teller in this world would be him. Not that he wants to.

''That's great and all, but speaking of Saiki, why didn't you just invite him?''

''Oh, well, he declined...'' He said, miserably looking down at the floor. She looked at him with pity, then looked at Saiki. Suddenly, Saiki had the urge to come with them, now that he knew that she was coming. 

Also the fact he didn't want them to get ripped off by the fake fortune teller.

''I see. He must have had other important business. After school, we should go there.'' She accepted his invitation, as Kaidou brightened up with this fact. He went to his seat and sat down with a gleeful expression, glad he wouldn't come there alone.

'Maybe I should see how things turn out there.' He considered, well, not really. He would've came to check up on them either way.

. . .

''Were the glasses and mask really necessary?'' She asked, looking at Kaidou with a puzzled expression. They were currently in a line, next to each other, waiting for their turn for the fortune they want.

''I must hide myself from Dark Reunion! Wasn't that obvious?'' He said, striking up a little pose, ignoring all the little looks he was getting. She nodded with an expression Saiki would call 'pure confusion'.

Oh, speaking of Saiki, he accidentally took the wrong path to his home and ended up next to them. Well, on the other side of the road, of course.