Author's Note: Chapter progress and New book

Greetings!

We are getting near the ending. This experimental book only has 40 chapters with 5 extras. So it's like, 15 more chapters? The extra would be updated in one go unlike the main chapters.

I just want to warn you that the next chapters are dripped with little angst but it's not really tear jerking since I said that this is a smooth sailing plot.

Most importantly, this is HE, HE, HE!

Believe in Han Han!

Also, I would like to introduce the second book that I'm now working in:

Title: Metamorphosis

Description:
For 10 days and 10 nights, the whole world was in chaos. The 'Earth' that humans lived in was actually alive and it was angry.

The human race decided to sacrifice 10,000 people who are highly gifted and orphaned to 'appease' the living planet.

After the world crisis, the humans who persisted thought it was over but the 'Mother' was not yet finish.

The 10,000 humans were resurrected by the Mother-giving them abilities and longer lifespan, they are now the 'new' human race.

Li Bai who accidentally transmigrated into this world after dying peacefully, inadvertently uncovered some secrets about the 'Mother' and the 'new humans'.

Li Bai: System, there's something wrong with this 'new human' ah. It looks like it wanna eat me.

System 404: Son, don't worry. I'll block 100% of your pain and let you die beautifully.

Li Bai: Dad, you don't love me anymore (╥_╥)

•Happy Ending
•Gore
•System is a good system
•Psychopaths everywhere
•Facecon author produce facecon sons

It's now updated and up in library!