10 (Touch)

Both reached to the restaurant as they entered they saw the chairs are made up of wood.

"Jeongie~" Nayeon whispered in jeongyeon's ears.
"hmm?" Jeongyeon turn her face towards nayeon.
"can we pack food and eat it in our room? " nayeon asked.
"why? "
"my butt hurts a lot by continuesly sitting 3 hours in plane then 1 hour in the taxi seat. And by sitting here I think it will hurt a lot" jeongyeon chuckled at nayeon's cuteness and nodded.

They reached there hotel room with food and sat on the bed and started munching.

Both girls were eating like there is no tomorrow.

After finishing the food. Jeongyeon throw the containers in dustbin and sat near nayeon.

They were in their room's veranda enjoying the night. Silence engulfed them. But they are comfortable with that. It's not an awkward silence.

Nayeon turn her face to see Jeong.

She notices a sauce stain near jeongyeon's lips.

"Jeong"
"hmm? " jeongyeon turn her face towards nayeon

Nayeon came closer and wipe the sauce on jeongyeon's lips with her thumb.

Jeongyeon love that touch so she hold nayeon's hand on her lips.

Nayeon was shocked by sudden behavior of the younger one.

Nayeon look in jeongyeon's eye. And jeongyeon was already looking at nayeon.

Their eyes met. For the first time both girls felt a shock and a ticklish thing in there body.

Nayeon pull her hand and get out off the room.

"shit - shit - shit... What you have done you idiot Yoo Jeongyeon" jeongyeon said and started pulling her hair.

"okay... Calm down... Calm down" jeongyeon inhale and exhale her long deep breath.

She called Jihyo.

"hello! "
"Jihyo please help me"
"Now what foolish thing you have done YOO JEONGYEON"
jeongyeon narrated everything.
"You fool... Why you hold her hand there... "
"I l-love t-that t-touch"
"okay... Just act normal... Act like this event not happened... Okay? "
"okay... But I am little scared"
"you scardy cat... Go and search for her... And for God sake please don't act awkward"
"okay... Thank you... Bye"
"bye! "