fifteen.

some of yall might be confused like "they always in different cities" well this story is in pg county and pg is jhi small asf no kap. you could be in glenarden then walk to the corner and be in springdale then walk down the street and be in bowie. this not like them big ass states like texas where beaumont to armarillo is 9 hours and you still inna same fuckin state. anyway enjoy.

Renny
Seat Pleasant, MD
5:30 pm

"So what we finna do?" I asked.

"Well we cant kill her" Sire said.

"And why the fuck not." I looked at him.

"Ahren that might be my child. I was drugged remember I could've nutted in her unwillingly" I smacked my teeth.

"Like I said before, fuck them kids"

"Ahren!" My daddy said.

"I said what I said."

We was currently at one of the trap houses trying to figure out what we gon do with ole girl.

"I've made a tracker that can be planted inside the human body and not affect it in any harmful way. We can inject her and that way we could also keep and eye on her. I also suggest putting it in her neck so if she or Blaze realizes the only way to get it out would be to kill her" Moni said walking in pulling her glasses on top her head.

"My baby so fuckin smart" Ak said.

"Awe thanks poohbutt" She went over and sat in his lap.

"Aht wont be none of that find a chair" My daddy said.

"Mane always doin to much" Ak said.

"What nigga?"

"I aint said nun" He rolled his eyes.

"Yall look at these british people supporting us! Block Lives Mattuh! Yesssss!" My mama walked in the room.

"Tawanda now is not the time" My daddy said.

"Its always the time to support black people." She went and sat on his lap.

While they started coming up with the plan I got on my phone and texted Nori.

Noriah🥰

imy bra.

yeen type it out idk if thats real.

i miss you bra.

ik, auntie wanda asked us to come up there
but lil ole maryland seem a lil bland.

ok bitch f u.

"Ahren!" I heard my dadd call me.

"Huh?"

"Focus before you get out there and fuck up."

Always talkin shit.

"Okay for right now we gon put the tracker in her and tap her phone so that whenever we notice that she's near one of Blaze buildings we'll hack her. phone and listen in." Moni said.