✿15 ✿

You slowly make your way back to the greenhouse, you're so surprised over what just happened your eyes are still wide in surprise and you haven't even blinked yet.

Finally you make it to the greenhouse.

"Where were you?! I couldn't find ya anywhere!" Inosuke says running up to you.

"...textbook.." you mumble, still with your eyes wide open.

"Huh?" He says.

You continue staring at absolutely nothing, and you're still not even blinking.

"Are you alive? You look like your soul flew outta your body." Inosuke chuckles waving his hand infront of your face.

You snap out of it and look up at him.

"Textbook, had to get textbook." You grumble.

"You're talking weird, wake up." Inosuke says, pinching your cheeks.

You frown and your lower lip twitches, and your eyes start to get puffy.

"Are... you okay?" Inosuke says, placing a hand on your head.

"I need Aoi." You sniffle, as some tears run down your cheek.

"Oh geez...Uh... Aotsu! (W/n) needs you!" Inosuke hollers.

Aoi comes up from behind.

"What's u... oh shoot (y/n) what's wrong?!" Aoi says running up to you.

You sniffle, and wipe your tears.

"Let's go to the restroom." You say.

Aoi nods and takes your arm and you both run to the restroom. Inosuke watches as you both run to the restroom, he feels confused and upset because he wants to help but doesn't really know how.

You and Aoi enter the girls restroom.

"What. Happened." Aoi says, giving you a hug.

You sob and hug her.

"(Y/n).. please tell me what's going on.." Aoi says, patting you.

"H-he kissed me.." you cry.

"What? Who!?" Aoi says grabbing some tissues.

"Genya..." you sob.

"WHAT?! WHY?! HOW?! WHAT?!" Aoi yells.

"He texted me earlier today, he said he wants to get back together and I said I wasn't sure and he texted me when I was at the greenhouse to meet up so I did and he kissed me." You say wiping your tears.

"Did you want him to kiss you?!" Aoi says grabbing your shoulders.

"I don't know!! I'm so confused, I can't tell if I'm sad or angry or feeling regretful I'm just so confused! I don't know whether or not to trust him, Im having a hard time processing this..!" You sob.

"There there, calm down, take a deep breath." Aoi says hugging you. "What did he say to you?" She then says.

"He said he loved me the whole time, and he just made a mistake and he thought it would be good to forget mourning about us because why look at the past and the next day after we broke up the girl asked him out and he figured he'd try something new and I don't know if I should believe him or not..!" You sniff.

"Look (y/n) I cant control your choices but I can give you my opinion, and my opinion is you have to let go, okay? I think he's making up pathetic excuses, and I don't think you should fall for them, because I don't want you to get hurt alright?" Aoi says.