0: The Day I Took A Bite Off A Primordial

To say the least, my life has been a twist and turn between being smothered with affection on all sides courtesy of both Tiama and Gaia. Then drink gallons upon gallons of water and swallowed up some rocks and trees...which tasted horrible. But the bright side is that as I remember what [Navi] said to me that everything that I ate will be turned into nutrients.

Anyway, I turned the lake that I was hiding in into my and Tiama's home. That cave that I found I turned it into my very own underground, well-underwater lair. It was the only place where I can have some peace away from Gaia's overwhelming affection. At least there were times when she was doing her own thing but at least she tell me and Tiama before leaving. She does get back though to keep us company regardless of her overwhelming affection.

All in all my life was a good one with the three of us together. Until one fateful day.

One day doing my usual thing spotted something odd. For once Gaia didn't show up as it was now midday seeing as the sun or the [Primordial] [Helios] in his chariot which is the [Sun] itself as weird as it sounds was directly above.

To best honest, I was getting worried. I know that Gaia is a [Primordial] but so are the rest of the current divine beings living in this current Era. What's more, is that I need to keep my guard up in case Oranus comes and try and hunt Tiama. But on the other hand, I want to search for Gaia just to make sure she's okay.

...then as if I was struck by lightning I suddenly remembered one thing. I did not weigh in on the possibility of Oranus having to meet Gaia earlier than I was when I reincarnated. So then the times she was doing her own thing could it be a possibility that she was meeting Oranus?

If that's the case then maybe that theory is plausible and she married or become Oranus's wife. But she didn't say anything about...I didn't ask her. I didn't ask her if she by any chance know Oranus. Tiama didn't mention anything about Uranus to her either.

A sudden jolt surges through my snake-like body as I mentally begin to sweat. It has already been a few days now, at some point I notice Gaia's stomach was a little bit bigger but I pay no mind to it because women are sensitive to their weight so if I ask her why her stomach is a little bit bigger then it will be rude to her.

I grit my mouth since I only have fangs.

I was in a pickle. If I tried to search for Gaia then I would be leaving Tiama defenseless. If I didn't go then the events that led to Gaia's hatred and sorrow upon everything will begin.

Dalamadur: "...Navi is there any way I could do to keep Tiama safe as I search for Gaia?".

Navi: "There is one, but it may be painful to do".

Dalamadur: "Time is of the essence Navi"

Navi: "...Very well then. Lord Dalamadur please open your mouth"

I did as she said and what comes next reminds me of the day at the dentist when I was getting a tooth out.

Luckily I was on the surface of the lake with my head fully out and Tiama was just swimming around me. I took a glance at her to see that she was now looking at me curiously. The pain erupted in my mouth.

Navi: "New skill has been added. [Scavengers]"

From my mouth came a cluster of what appeared to be bat-like creatures. I was able to see some of their appearance from the tears of pain that were covering my eyes.

They have bat-like wings, a long snake-like head, a pair of small dinosaur-like legs, and a long whip-like tail. To put it simply I know what these creatures are, their Remobra. [Snake Wyverns] who are always present when there is a [Elder Dragon] nearby.