s i x

Lockwood

"No Hook" I said shivering. "Come on! I'm being nice for once!" he said.

Hook has been trying to get me to wear his jacket for the past half-hour because I have been shivering. I don't know the reason why though. No one does. Especially in this hot weather.

We stopped for a minute because Regina had to pee and out of nowhere an arm grabbed me through the bushes.

"Come with me" the voice said. I could recognise that accent anywhere. "Peter!?" I whisper yelled. "I said come with me. We need to discuss some things." he said. "Is it about that... thing... going on with me?" I asked, He simply nodded and dragged me to his camp.

"The lost boys are out hunting if that helps you worry less" he said. I had no worries about the lost boys. I was worried about how this could effect my life. Or for the fact that it might take my life.

We walked into a tent and he sat me down on a cot.

"Do you believe in magic?" he asked. "Of coarse" I said getting confused. Has he forgotten the progress I have made?

"What I mean is, do you really believe in magic?" He asked again. "Yes Peter." I said.

He took in a breathe and said "well you have magic." I raised an eyebrow. "Peter. None of this that you are telling me is new."

"I know Chelsea. I... I just dont know how to put it." "Put what?" "I don't know how to tell you that you are the Daughter of the Snow Queen." he said.

"The Snow Queen. The only queen that controls snow is Elsa and she lives in Arendelle" I said.

"Yes! She is your cousin! Gerda had two sisters. One was Ingrid. Your mother. She was locked up in a... in a... oh I can't recall what it was called. I know that you are her daughter, you are the neice of Gerda, and you are the cousin to Elsa and Anna" he rambled out.

"Peter?" I said. His head was down and he looked like he wanted to cry, but when he lifted his head his eyes were filled with anger, and his face was hard.

"Well dont you want to go to them.Go back to Emma and the rest. Find Henry. Leave. I don't care."

All I knew at the moment was pure confusion. I had no idea where this outburst came from. I didn't know why he was so angry. I didn't even know how he got angry. I should be the angry one.

But I'm not.

I'm not angry. I am just purely confused.

Peter sat on a wooden box with his head in his hands. "Peter. I just am helping to find Henry because there re so many people that care about him. I am surprised that my mom is an ice queen, but I'm not mad. I am the complete opposite. I know who my real mom is and that's all that matters. Thank You for telling me." I said and set my hand on his shoulder. He lifted his head and his, now sad eyes, met mine. "I don't even know why you stay with me. For all you know I could be using you. I could be playing you like a card. Maybe I never wanted to help you." he said.

"Peter! I have known you for a couple months now! If that were true I believe that you would have given up on my by now."

"Actually I haven't." he said with a dark smile. "So you never cared?" I asked. He shook his head no. I felt the tears welling in my eyes, but I refused to let them fall. I wanted to feel strong and be strong.

But I'm not.

"And to think... I almost trusted you" I said the turned by back to walk off, but before I could step anywhere he took me by the arm and shoved me into a cage.

"Wh- Peter!" I yelled. "Sorry love." he smirked. No your not.

He walked away from me and I silently cursed him behind his back. He probably heard me, why should I care?

I sat in the corner and shed a couple tears before mapping out a plan.

A/N: So this probably doesn't make sense. Sorry. I haven't written this story in a while. I did go back and read a couple of the most recent chapters, but I didn't get the best visual. Anyways I already have a plan for the next chapter so you should get that very soon. Sorry for taking so long to update also. Anways, I love you so much! Okey, BYE! P.s. You might even get the new chapter later today.