Who are You?

"Jungkook! Jungkook, wake up!", I tapped on his face a few times but still no response from him. I stood up and ran to the door. I searched for Mr. Park but he was nowhere to be found. I immediately went back to Jungkook's room and he is still lying unconsciously on the floor. I build up my strength and carried his body up to his bed. Then, I went to his kitchen to get some water and ran back to the room.

"Jungkook, please wake up.", I sat next to him on the bed and called Mr. Park to tell him about this situation. "Yes, Miss Yoonji? Is there anything wrong?", he answered the call. "Yes, Mr. Park. Jungkook just passed out.", I told him and I can hear him gasp. "I'll be back soon.", he ended the call and I went back to check on Jungkook.

As I was staring at his pale face, I saw his eyebrows twitch. Then, he slowly open up his eyes. He looked around with a very confused look. "Jungkook? Are you okay, now?", I looked at him and he just stared at me blankly. "How did you get in here?", that was the first thing that he spoke. I was taken aback by his question. He was the one who took me here. How can he forget about it?

"Um..you were the one who took me in.", I answered his question. "Ah, did he-ouch!", Jungkook held his head again and hissed in pain. "Do you want to drink?", I offered him the drink I got him just now. He shook his head. "Can you take the pain killers in my kitchen cabinet?", he requested. "Sure.", I rushed to the kitchen and took the pain killers as he said.

"Okay, I got you the pain killers but make sure to take-", I haven't completed my sentence yet but this guy keep on telling me to give the pain killers. "Come on, Yoonji!", he extended his right hand to me, waiting for me to give the pain killers. I gave him two pain killers and he smoothly taken the two pills in one gulp, as if he is already used to it.

He gulped down the water until the glass is empty. He panted, gasping for air. "Why did you drink like that?", I asked him as I took the glass away from him. "You could've choke yourself from drinking like that.", I nagged. "Shh..", he told me to shut up and got up from the bed. "How long did I passed out?", he asked. "Quite long, I think.", I shrugged. "Ah, it's really troublesome to have him appear again.", he murmured but I can hear it clearly.

"Who is he?", I questioned him. "Nothing.", he answered short. "Jungkook?", both of us looked to the door. "Are you okay, now? I'm sorry, I went out because the laundry called me to take your clothes.", Mr. Park reasoned out. "It's okay, hyung. I'm fine. Luckily this girl was here to help me.", he looked at me. "I'll have to see the doctor now.", he said to Mr. Park.

"Let me drive you to the doctor.", Mr. Park offered himself but Jungkook shook his head. "No, no. You just stay here with her.", he pointed at me. "You're still not stable, Jungkook. It's dangerous for you to drive with your condition right now. Just let me send you to the doctor.", Mr. Park refused to listen to his orders. "Okay, but what about her?", Jungkook pointed at me.

"It's okay, Jungkook. Just go to the doctor. I can come anytime when you're ready.", I answered short.

"I'm sorry once again, Yoonji. I know it's hard for you to come here and have this interview. But I messed things up again. For now, I have to go and see my doctor.", he stood up and went out of the room. Mr. Park followed Jungkook out and I was left alone in the messy room. I looked around and my hands itch to clean all this mess right away. "Know what? I can't stand looking at all this mess he did.", I stood up and begin cleaning his room.

As I was cleaning the room, I found a picture of his family. "Photo was taken back in 2002. Oh, he has a brother too.", I stared at the picture and I found another picture scattered on the floor. "Another family photo.", my eyebrows automatically creased as I am looking at the photo. "He had another three brothers?", I took the photo closer to me and noticed something. "Different house. Different dates. Another three boys added to the picture. Hm..this boy's family is quite a mystery.", I put away the pictures and cleaned up the remaining mess.