02

Eunha sauntered her way into their classroom, taking sight of the familiar faces inside

She looked around seeing different creatures-or races as someone would say- though all of them were mostly refferred to as 'creatures of the dark'.

The scraping of the chair across the floor fell into deaf ears as the loud chatter of students can be heard. She watched as one by one her friends entered the room, each carrying heavy books followed by their teacher.

Everyone immediately stopped chatting, returning back to their original seats. All eyes were on the Dryad, who was busy checking the plants on his desk.

"Alright as everyone would probably know by now, we have a new student in this class. Please treat him well"

As if on cue a boy entered the room, his dyed hair was messily arranged on the top of his head. His dark eyes told of a storm, yet it was almost soothing.

The piercing on his ear flashed as the rays of sunlight set upon it. A button on his uniform was left open, the blood red necktie hang loosely on his neck.

As the others would have described him, he was simply a master piece. Every features he had somehow seemed like it was chiseled to perfection.

"I'm Huang Renjun, pleased to meet you"

His sentence was short yet it was enough to drive every girl crazy, well everyone but Eunha. See she was used to this, being friends with the most popular boys at school can have their setbacks.

But she loves them nonetheless, seeing as she grew up with them. She drummed her fingernails on the wooden desk, slowly feeling herself wanting to fall into deep slumber.

The soothing voice of the dryad made her want to relax against the table. If only it weren't for the two infront of her.

Her eye twitched seeing the new comer 'flirt' with his seeatmate. She glared at the back of their heads opting to try and focus again on the discussion.

"So which race are you from?"

"I'm a werewolf"

Yes I know, you're an alpha too but can you please shut the fuck up?

Eunha sighed, nothing could keep her busy as Jaemin and all her other friends are on the other side of the room. She watched with jealousy as they interacted.

Her gaze was brought back to the girl, who was now giggling at some non-laughable joke the boy has told.

"Can the both of you please quiet down?"

Both of them turned their heads to the girl. Renjun scoffed rolling his eyes, turning back to the board. The girl however looked like she could rage a war.

But then again a human could not match a werewolf, even if they outnumber them. They just possess power that could be compared to a demon.

"You guys are to have a quiz next week so be prepared"

The room was filled with protest which fell into deaf ears as the male walked out of the room. Followed by every student standing up and leaving.

Can I just say that make a wish is a masterpiece