Chapter 15

Third person pov

"Wait" she grabbed his hand.

"What?"

"Do you want to hangout in our dorm?"she asked with puppy eyes.

"Why should I?"he crossed his arms.

"You'll have fun" Rose smiled.

"I'm having fun without you though"

Rose's smiled faded away. Her blood started to boil.

"It's because of Jeongyeon, huh?" she rolled her eyes. Jimin became suspicious of her. He knew that the pinkish color on Jeongyeon's cheek wasn't makeup.

"You did it" he stated.

"What? She was being around you. I hated it so I slapped her" she explained.

"I didn't even mention that" Jimin smirked.

"Thanks for confirming it anyway" he added.

"She deserved it" she scoffed. Jimin glared at her. Rose got intimidated by his eyes so she looked somewhere else.

"You think so?" he asked and took a step closer to her.

"If she deserved that then what do you deserve?" he asked then licked his lips while running his fingers through his hair as he walked closer to her. She got taken aback so she went backwards but he wouldn't stop coming closer so she continued to move backwards as well until her back hit the wall.

She couldn't dare to look at him now, so she's staring at another direction.

"Look at me" he demanded but she didn't do what he said.

"I said look at me"he grabbed her chin making her face him using his right hand. His eyes met hers and she was terrified. She never saw Jimin like this before. 'But he's still hot af' she thought.

"Tell me what do you think you deserve" he said, still holding her chin.

"I.."

"You're not even my girlfriend, what gives you right to do that to my friend?"

Rose couldn't form any words.

He removed his hand on her chin. He stepped closer and snaked his left arm to her waist, pulling her closer to him and used his right hand to tuck her hair behind her ear.

Rose couldn't breathe because of how close he is. She thought their proximity was too much. He leaned his face closer to her while Rose closed her eyes. Jimin smirked and placed his mouth near  her ear.

"Do something like that to her again, I won't let it go"he whispered to her ear, sending shivers to her spine. After that he removed his hand on her waist and walked backwards.

He scanned her from head to toe and bit his lip teasingly. He sure knows how to make women weak. She doesn't know what to do.

He smirked and walked away, leaving Rose there completely flustered.

~next day at lunch~

The girls sat with them again and it wasn't that awkward like yesterday.

"Hyung, did something happen yesterday with you and Rose?" Jungkook whispered to Jimin.

"Why?"

"It's just weird that she didn't come to you now. She didn't bother you. She usually clings onto you even before the class starts"he said. Jimin looked at her table and noticed she's spacing out. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"What are you talking about?" Jin asked the two.

"Rose-" Jungkook replied but Jimin pinched his thigh.

"Ow! I mean horse. I got the horses in the back, horse tack is attached~" Jungkook sang. It made everyone laugh.

Jeongyeon became suspicious. She felt like something was up. So she thought that if she goes to restroom now, someone will follow.

"I'll be right back" she said and walked away.

"Why is she always leaving?"Dahyun asked.

Jeongyeon went to the restroom and went inside a cubicle. After a while, she heard the door open.

"I can't believe that Jimin did that to me!" Rose exclaimed. Her three friends went with her. Jeongyeon didn't know Jimin did something.

"She must have manipulated his mind"Jennie said.

"I swear I'm gonna kill that bitch"

Jeongyeon picked up her phone from her pocket and texted someone. She took a deep breathe and went outside.

"Look that's her"Lisa pointed at her.

"Well, look who's here" Rose clapped and locked the door again.

"Do you know what your 'friend' did to me? You told him I slapped you, didn't you?" she said as she pinched her ears.

"Ouch! Stop it" Jeongyeon exclaimed but they just laughed. Rose let go of her ear and grabbed her hair, pulling it. Jeongyeon never thought she was this bad. Rose threw her against the wall making her fall and her other friends kicked Jeongyeon's legs. Her knee started to bleed. She yelped in pain.

"Stop it please"she begged.

They laughed again and continued to kick her.

"Okay girls. Let's continue this next time"she flipped her hair. They went outside and Rose gasped on what she saw.

Jimin was leaning against the wall beside the door of girl's restroom with his arms crossed.

Meanwhile inside the restroom, Jeongyeon picked up her phone from her pocket and pressed the 'stop recording' button.

A/N:
Hi everyone! How are you all? I just finished watching the new run episode😂

So cuteeeeeee!