Medoh

"And that's all for the divine beasts!"

You stood up from your seat and let out a huge sigh filled with tiredness and exhaustion.

You were in a meeting with Zelda and the other champions discussing about the divine beasts and who will pilot each one. Unfortunately, you were not assigned to pilot any divine beasts, which actually pissed you a little. 

"It might take time for you guys to learn the controls, but it is for the sake of Hyrule and to prepare our battle with Ganon, I hope you all understand," Zelda said, the other champions nodded their heads while you just stood up, arms crossed.

Time skip~

"Hey bird brain! How's the divine beast going?" you called a blue Rito who was checking out his divine beast. Revali seemed to be very focused in investigating on how to use the divine beast. For the past five minutes, he has been frowning and seemed to be thinking very deeply.

You went nearer to the Diving Beast Vah Medoh that was on the castle's ground and realised just how big and enormous it is. You reached the entrance and decided to explore the divine beast yourself since Revali was busy. 

But after all, it was very boring and lonely without Revali. An idea came to your head and you let out a small smirk, your plan was you are going to annoy and disturb him until he noticed you.

You found him at the top of the divine beast, the cold and chilly wind blew past your face as you breathed in the fresh air. It was certainly very relaxing and calming here, lucky him, you thought. You found Revali observing the pillars and that's when you started to annoy him.

"Hey! Did you know that the curry rice in Goron City is extremely delicious? I really love it! Maybe we could have some some time-"

"Shut up, I'm busy,"

An irk formed from you forehead. With great determination, you started to tease and insult him in the worst possible ways ever, from calling him bossy to asinine, he didn't even react much to it, his replies are neither 'I'm busy' or 'Stop bothering me'.

You sighed in defeat, you headed to one of the pillars and sat on the ground, leaning on the stone pillar. You decided to take a rest since you were obviously tired of talking too much. You let out a smile, the azure sky extended through the horizon, clouds like cotton candy that were extremely huge and puffy were dancing and swinging in the sky. You closed your eyes and decided to only take a break and not sleep.

"Oi, wake up,"

You tried to open your eyes, you felt there was something covering your cold body. You opened your eyes and noticed a blanket covered you. You slowly tilted your head up and saw Revali frowning at you, the sky was already dark, the stars reflected their charm into your eyes, you realised to definitely slept, but what was surprising is that Malice did not come out.

You tilted your head and blinked at Revali twice.

"what EH?! IT'S ALREADY NIGHT?!!!" 

You also felt that it was such colder and the wind was much stronger. You shifted your head to the side and you widened your eyes.

"EHHHH??!!!! WHY ARE WE IN THE SKY?! WAIT HOW DOES THIS THING EVEN-"

"Tsk, noisy as ever,"

Revali snapped and clicked his tongue. While you were busy trying to understand why the beast can fly, you suddenly let out a large sneeze.

"ACHOOO!!!"

You wrapped your body with your cold hands, it was really cold at night. You were literally freezing and trembling, you only wore a long sleeved white shirt and long pants, but still it was really cold.

Suddenly you felt something warm hugged you, you looked up and felt your cheeks were burning. His tender and soft feathers, so warm and relieving that all the cold were drained away. For some reason Revali was the one who was hugging you, of course you felt extremely shy, but at the same time you thought it was the only thing that could keep you warm, until you remembered there was a blanket that covered you just now.

You immediately shove Revali away from you and snatched the blanket from the floor.

"W-what was that for?!" you exclaimed in embarrassment, gripping tightly to the blanket.

"I thought you were cold," he replied and raised his eyebrow.

"T-that doesn't mean you had to hug me! It's weird!"

"Didn't we hug yesterday too?"

You felt your heart skipped a beat.

You threw the blanket at his face and he frowned even more.

"Pathetic hylian what was that for?!" he shouted angrily and you let out a chuckle.

You turned your head away from him as you pouted angrily, which he thought was extremely cute. He sat beside you and leaned on the pillar.

You both enjoyed the calmness and serenity of the night as time goes by till morning.

Wow ok, short chapter but just so you know this book is gonna end soon :(((

So, I've been really busy and I really wanna focus more time on my studies but still I wanna write for you guys bc it is what makes me happy uwu

Please leave a comment or vote! I'll appreciate it and it'll really help me!

bai bai!!

- Zara