Just Another Bad Boy (57)

"I fell in love with you the way the fall asleep; slowly and then all at once"

__________

ALLY POV:

Today was the day of the wedding. I was so happy for my brother and Olive. It had been 2 years since Blake proposed, originally they were planning on getting married a few months after they got engaged but Blake 'accidentally' got Olive pregnant, so they had postponed everything until Olive fitted into her dress properly again.

They had a beautiful, healthy baby girl who they named Alex. She was born with very little strawberry-red hair and Blake's beautiful brown eyes. She was nearly 2 years old and was the center of everyone's world. My mother absolutely adored her first grandchild, as did my father and Richard. It was me and Chase though who saw her the most apart from Blake and Olive.

I was Olive's maid of honor because she didn't have any siblings, along with me there were her 3 closest friends.  Blake's best man was Jake. Damon, Caleb and Chase were his other groomsmen. Olive had chosen a beautiful flowy gown for her dress, and the bridesmaids and I were wearing light pink multiway dresses.

Alex was obviously the flower girl, and it was mine and Jake's job to give them the rings with Alex. Jake also adored Alex, I didn't blame him. She was absolutely beautiful.

Dean and Bella were bringing Ava to the wedding with them, she had stayed with Dean last night while I stayed at Olive and Blake's apartment with Alex, Olive, and the other bridesmaids. Blake slept at our house with his guys.

Chase and I had begun looking at nicer houses together, obviously, we would take Ava with us.

I hear Alex cry, meaning she had woken. I know how busy Olive is so I walk into Alex's room and carry her back outside to give her some breakfast which consisted of cut-up fruit that Olive had prepared last night. She gives me a thankful glance when she sees me helping Alex and I smile back.

"Nervous?" I smile, the lady was still doing her hair so she wasn't able to move.

"Not at all, we have a kid for fuck sake, it's about time," Olive laughs, "what about you? Are you nervous?"

"A little," I admit, instead of doing a speech I had promised to sing a few songs at the wedding. I had decided that although singing was something I loved to do, it was something that Sophie and I shared, so while I still sing as much as I can, I had gone to college to be a vet. Chase had also gone to the same college, he was doing engineering and loved it.

"Don't worry babe, you'll be amazing," Olive soothes.

"Olive, you're getting married. You shouldn't be comforting me." I laugh.

Olive laughs as well, it was nice to see her this excited.

***

"Do you Blake Reynolds, take Olive Taylor to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The celebrant says.

"I do," Blake smiles, tears falling from his eyes.

"And do you, Olive Taylor take Blake Reynolds to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," Olive says. Alex makes an excited noise from in my arms and everyone laughs. It seemed that even Alex was excited for this moment.

"Please say your vows," the celebrant continues.

"I, Blake Reynolds, take you, Olive Taylor, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; until death do us part."