♡ Chapter One ♡

Catra's POV ♡

“Ugh fuck me.”

I think to myself as I feel my small body ache of physical pain and discomfort. I slowly lift myself from the metal bench I laid on and yawned softly,rubbing my eyes as the sun began to rise over the horizon. Why am I the one to wake up at the crack of dawn? Anyways,I run my fingers through my thick and nappy hair,grimacing at the feel of it.

“I need a fucking shower.”

I thought to myself as I pull out my violet bag from underneath the bench,zipping it open. I search around through all the junk I had until I found my trusty brush,smirking softly as I grab the object and began combing the brush through my long hair. It always hurt brushing my hair,it was like pulling teeth. Soon enough, my hair is straightened out and at least edible for commoners to look at. I shove the object back in my bag and searched for any leftover food I had.

Shit. I had nothing. I guessed to myself that I'd have to steal another old lady's wallet for 10 minutes. I sigh softly and stood up,throwing my bag over my shoulder before walking out of the park I had been sleeping in. I look over as the sun was halfway through the trees,the moon slowly fading out of its temporary existence. It was always so satisfying to watch the sun come up and the moon go down,very aesthetic in my opinion.

Anyways,I manage to make it into the huge town of Bright Moon. This place was always filled with greedy rich people and wannabes,and those people WERE SO not my cup of tea. I already feel the multiple set of eyes on me as I walk with my bag slung over my shoulder, not even sparing them a glance since their commentary or looks would be a waste of their and my time. Although Bright Moon had stuck up people here,some were considerate and actually worth my time.

But that was rare.

Later on, maybe 2 hours later I don't fucking know,I'm standing in front of a small but popular grocery store. It was thankfully open so now was my chance to take some moolah and get me some apples hehehe. I walk into the store and stride my way through the almost empty aisles,looking around for easy targets. Nothing came up good until my heterochromic eyes caught a tall,muscular female with blonde hair put into an annoyingly poofy ponytail and sky blue eyes.

Bingo.”

I think to myself with a smirk as my blue and yellow eyes glance down at her open purse located at her side. This girl looked like a dumbass blonde,as most blondes are,and an easy target. So as she grabs whatever the hell she's getting, I come up with a strategy to steal at least 20 bucks from that wacky black purse. I bounce on my feet lightly before dashing in the girl's direction, purposely bumping into the taller female. Our bodies collided and I felt myself about to fall on my ass until her strong arms wrap around me to catch me from my fall.

“Oh my gosh I am so so sorry! I didn't see you,I-I'm really sorry!”

I act out in a yelp,pretending I was scared and in a rush when I really wasn't. As the other female processed what kind of stunt I just pulled,I got a very good look at her facial features. She was obviously a blonde and blue eyed girl,like most, but her body was more muscular and not curvy like the other dumb blondes I've met. If I'm being honest, she was pretty hot at first glance. The blondie turned her head around quickly before helping me regain my posture.

Oh no no it's ok! Are you alright ma'am,a-a-are you hurt?”

The female stuttered out in a jumbled up mess. How cute,a dumb jock getting nervous over a ‘damsel in distress’ at a fucking Walmart. As she began asking concerned questions, my hand sneaks into her purse and feels a loose 20 dollar bill slip into my thin fingers.

“I-I'm fine,miss. I'm sorry,I was just...distracted.”

I lied to the girl,and the female almost seemed to have bought it until my dumbass pried myself away from the female,the 20 dollar bill in between my fingers. Her eyes glanced down at my hands. Shit,she saw it. Her eyes widened in shock as I made my way out of her arms and booked it.

“H-hey! Wait, come back here!”

She calls out and runs after me. At first I felt like I was screwed beyond belief,but then I thought to myself...

“This'll be a fun game of tag~.”

Oh my gosh wow,my first chapter!!! Eeee I'm so excited to share this story with you guys and wowie- I hope you guys like this!
Bye bye!! Much love
- Les