16 (Yalong Bay)

"here we are!" Jeongyeon opened nayeon's blindfold

"wow!... Is it YALONG BAY" Nayeon shouted... Jeongyeon smiled and nodded.

"Stay here... I'll bring something you'll love" Jeongyeon said and left.

Nayeon started enjoying the view... Hot sand and warm weather with cold breeze coming from the oceans side... The only thing is missing is Ice cream that Nayeon wanted right now ...Jeongyeon came back.

"Your chocochip and mine mint" jeongyeon said and passed the ice cream.

"Thanks... I am honestly craving for it" Nayeon said.

"let's go! " Jeongyeon started moving.

"but where? "
"can't we spend some more time here? "

"Pabo-ya we are going somewhere else in this beach." Nayeon joined jeongyeon and they both reached a rock on the corner.

Jeongyeon climbed that rock and helped nayeon to climb that 2.

"This is the highest peak here" Jeongyeon said and turn her face towards Nayeon.

Nayeon finished her ice cream but Jeongyeon still having her ice cream more then 50% of ice cream is left with jeongyeon.

Nayeon turn her face towards Jeongyeon and make puppy eyes.

"Yaah! You have eaten yours" jeongyeon said while pulling ice cream away from Nayeon

"one bite won't harm anyone" nayeon pouted.

"Arasseo!" Jeongyeon said and gave her full Ice cream to Nayeon.

"I just want one bite" Nayeon asked in confusion.

"My throat is a little hurt... I am gonna throw this ice cream but you asked so I have you" Jeongyeon shrugged.

"are you crazy... How can you THINK to throw the best thing in this world"

'I can throw the whole world just for you. Because for me you are my BEST thing' Jeongyeon thought.

"Jeong..." Nayeon said her name in a very calming voice.

"hmm? I am not gonna buy another ice cream" Jeongyeon said and chuckled.

"You have red my diary. Right?" Nayeon asked out of nowhere making jeongyeon choke her own saliva.

"ugh..? What a-are y-you s-saying? " jeongyeon asked turning her face away from nayeon.

"it's been 12 years since we are together. How can you lie and hide things from me" Nayeon said and chuckled.

'but I am hiding my feelings for you for more than 10 years' jeongyeon thought.

"I am not a dumb Jeong... Teaching me how to solve rubix cube... Taking me to oh my girl's concert... Going on hot air ballooning... My doubt start developing from hot air ballooning... When you took me to bungee jumping it becomes a little more clearer but... When you took me here my doubt cleared..." Nayeon smiled.

"I am sorry I shouldn't have red that without your permission... I am really sor-" Nayeon hushed jeongyeon by putting her index finger on jeongyeon's lips.

Jeongyeon's face suddenly grew red. Nayeon noticed it and remove her finger.

"T-that m-means you also know m-my heart p-problem" Nayeon asked. A little unsure of the answer.

Jeongyeon nodded. At this time both girls eyes are filled with tears.

Jeongyeon hugged Nayeon as soon as she noticed nayeon's tears.

"I *sob* I am sorry *sob*for not telling you this *sob* earlier."

"Shh... Shh... It's okay... I am always there for you and always there with you" By this line Nayeon burred her head into jeongyeon's chest making the taller one shirt wet.

Jeongyeon put her chin on nayeon's head hugging her and consoling her.

"see... The sun starts to set... You want to see it. Right?" Jeongyeon said but Nayeon shook her head.

"You don't want to see it? " Jeongyeon asked in shock. Nayeon again shook her head.

"Why? "

"i-i am l-looking u-ugly" Nayeon said and jeongyeon chuckled a bit.

She took hold of nayeon's face and cupped her cheeks.

"You always looks pretty... Prettier than an angel" This line make nayeon blush soo hard.

Jeongyeon wiped Nayeon's tears and kissed her forehead. They saw the sunset together.

Nayeon still been in Jeongyeon's embrace.

'How can I hide that... I love your warmth... I love your scent... I love your voice... I love your touch and most importantly I love you. But I can't let you love me... You will be hurt in the end... I know I have less than 2 months left' Nayeon thought.

14) To watch sunset from Yalong Bay, China... [✔]