♡ Chapter Two ♡

Adora's POV ♡

I awake to a ringing phone on my nightstand. I groan softly of confusion and sleepiness as I reached out for my phone, holding up the screen to my face. Glimmer was spam calling me,again. I sighed and pressed 'answer' and was immediately greeted with :

"OH MY GOSH ADORA,BOW IS TRYING TO BURN DOWN THE FUCKING KITCHEN!!! COME HERE QUICK,PLEASE!! "

"Morning to you too,Glimmer..."

I say tiredly to my response, Glimmer gasping at the other end of the phone. She continued to beg and scream for my help like a Karen would as I got myself changed into a white T-shirt and red football team jacket along with black tight pants. I slip on some sneakers and look into my fridge.

Fuck I need groceries

I walk over and grab my baggy black purse from my coffee table. Yeah I know,probably wondering why a lesbian like me has a purse well hun,I'm not gonna carry my cash in my ass pockets. No way Jose. Anyways I grab my phone and tell Glimmer I was gonna go and buy groceries and that I'd help her in her crisis when I come back. I hang up the phone and stick the device in my purse before locking my door and walking off of the campus and to my spirit white SUV sitting in the parking lot. I press the unlock button on my keys and heard the car beep the signal,making me flinch.

"I really need to get used to that."

My brain contemplates to me as I walk to the driver's side of the car and opening the door,hopping into the car. I start up the car,the machine letting out a low purr.

"Good to see you too,Swift Wind."

I say before backing up from the parking lot and making my way to the town of Bright Moon. Yes I named my car 'Swift Wind',suck it. Afterwards,maybe by 10 minutes,I pull up to the local Walmart and easily found a parking spot,turning off the ignition and getting out of my vehicle. I quickly open my wallet and scan the money I had in it to know what much I could buy,not even paying attention to the loose 5 and 20 dollar bills scattered around in my huge purse. I close my wallet up and walk into Walmart, greeting people with smiles and waves.

I was known around Bright Moon as the quarterback called 'She-ra' in Bright Moon University or BMU {BMU is like a community college,just a heads up},a nickname my team started calling me for no apparent reason. I quickly became the talk of the town, no matter where I went. I mean,the attention is nice and all,but I'd sometimes wish there was that one person who wouldn't know me. That one person whose never heard of me. Just one.

Anyways,enough of my sappy shit,I'm walking through the ice cream aisle,looking for my vanilla Klondike bars that I loved so dearly. My hand was reaching out for the cold door until a smaller figure collided into mine. I was in a state of shock before realizing the other female was going to fall,so I wrapped my arms around her to prevent her hurting herself.

"Oh my gosh I'm so so sorry! I didn't see you,I-I'm really sorry!"

The girl frantically apologized, her voice seemed rushed and panicked,like she was running from someone. I quickly turned my head around to see if anyone was running into the aisle like this girl was before I straightened her posture up.

"Oh no it's ok! Are you alright ma'am, a-a-are you hurt?"

I stuttered out like an idiot would. I begin asking her questions, wondering if she was alright. But then something unexpected happened,something I wasn't oh so prepared for.

"I-I'm fine miss,I was just...distracted. "

She said in a soft tone,pushing herself away from me. I could see why though,we were awfully clo- OH MY GOD SHE TOOK ONE OF MY TWENTIES?! I look up frantically to see her dashing off with my cash in her hands and began chasing after her through the store.

"H-Hey! Wait,come back here!"

I shouted at the other female as I charged after her like lightning, people who were scattered around the store watched this all happen,in shock.

"Of course they would watch,their poor little quarterback is getting r- SHIT!"

My train of thought was cut in half as I slipped on the wet,tile floor and scrambled onto my ass. I landed on the ground with a loud thud,growling a bit from the pain before getting up and quickly removing myself from the wet puddle before attempting to catch up with the girl in red.

Ahahaha you see what I did at the last sentence of this chapter? Ahahaha only the gays would know {I'm kidding I'm kIdDiNg-} Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed my first two chapters of this book,I'm looking forward to your responses to it! Much love.

- Les