Broken Glass

Averys POV

I woke up the next morning to the sound of glass breaking. Normally people would probably wonder what happened and go see what was going on. But since I was a Carrington this wasn't unusual. I just assumed it was Fallon.
I rolled over and went to check the time i my phone, 10:00 am. I rolled out of bed and walked to my walk in closet. I decided that today I would wear my light blue dress paired with my favorite pair of white flats. I grabbed the outfit I walked into my bathroom. I jumped in the shower dreading having to go downstairs to probably witness a fight.
After my shower, I got dressed, dried my hair, and washed my face. I then brushed my hair and decided on wearing my favorite white headband. Finally, I put on some light makeup. After I had finished getting ready for the day, I grabbed my phone from the charger and walked down stairs for breakfast.
I took my seat at the table next to my soon to be stepmother and sat across from Steven. I began to eat my fruit when my father began to speak.

Blake- Do any of you have anything to do with the glass breaking this morning?
Avery- No, I just woke up to it but I didn't think much of it.
Cristle- I heard it but i didn't see what happened.
Steven- I didn't even hear it, I must've slept through it.
Sanders enters the dining room.
Blake- Anders do you have any idea of what the glass breaking was?
Anders- I didn't witness it sir, but I did hear it come from Fallons bedroom.
Blake- Thank you Anders
Fallon then struts into the dining room look angry.
Blake- Fallon what the hell did you break?
Fallon- Just some vase in my room. Specifically the vase that mother dearest gave me.
Steven- But why?
Fallon- Because last night while I was in my room away from all of you I started thinking. And she came to thought and it just made me so mad.
Avery- Well why did you break it this morning instead of last night?
Fallon- Before I broke it, I had gotten a call about a problem with something. Which is nothing any of you have to worry about.

They all just sat there is silence for a few minutes until Blake has to do something business in his
office.

Blake- Well I have some work to take care of. Don't bother me unless it's truly important. I'll be in my office.
And with that he left us all just sitting at the table.
Cristle- Well my nephew is actually here for the wedding and endgame the party so I better go catch up with him now like I had promised him.

She got up and left the house to go meet up with her nephew that no one knew she had. It didn't bother us though on how she just left, family was important to her. She made that pretty clear.

Fallon- I'm actually meet someone today so I better go call Culhane to drive me.
Avery- Culhane?
Fallon- Yes Culhane, I mean he is the driver.
Avery- I know but you would never use his name, you would just say you were going to call the driver.
Fallon- Oh shut up. I'm leaving.
Fallon got up and left.
Steven- So, what do you have planned for today?
Avery- Well I have people coming her later tonight for a dress fitting for the engagement party and the wedding. But other than that I'll probably just chill here and ride my horse.
Steven- I see. Well I have a fitting in an hour for some suits and then some more business to take care of. If i wasn't so busy, I would hang out with you.
Avery-It's fine, i'm fine on my own.
Steven- I know you are.
Steven got up to leave before I stopped him.
Avery- Wait Steven
Steven- Yes?
Avery- I forgot to ask you something last night
Steven- Oh um I don't really want to go more in detail about last night.
Avery- No I just want to know his name.
Steven- Oh, it's Sam.
Avery- Sam and Steven? I like that.
Steven- Your crazy. I'll see you around sis.
Avery- Later

And with that I was left all alone in the dining room. Nothing new to me. I decided to go back to my room and call my friend.
____________________________________
Fallons POV

That was a close one. Avery almost caught me. When I told them that I had something to do, I meant I had to do Culhane. Yes I know that Michael(Culhane) is my driver, but he just makes me feel really good. I left the house and made my way over to the loft. The loft was a part of the manor, but my father lets Culhane live there. I knocked on the door and he answer it. He immediately pushed his lips into mine, it felt like magic. He pulled me in and closed the door behind me and locked it. Today was gonna be fun.