Chapter ELEVEN

Alexandrea's P.O.V

After Bex said that I started laughing really hard. I wonder how he looks without eyebrows. He deserves it anyway, no one messes with Bex and gets away with it.

The rest of the day went by fast as much as I didn't want it to. I found myself walking out of the school with Bex towards her car while she complained of how sunny it was. She removed her jacket and threw it in the back seat as soon as we got to her car. I still had my hoodie on but the zip was open, I couldn't remove mine because of...well you know.

She turned on the air conditioning while I sat in the passenger seat and turned the radio. We sat in the car without moving enjoying the cold air in the car.

I was about to ask Bex what will happen now that she's done with Andy before a knock on my side of the glass interrupted me. I groaned and looked over to see Eli grinning. Bex wiggled her eyebrows at me and rolled the glass on my side down.

He's probably here to bug me again.

"Hi Bex, Alex" he nodded.

"Hey, What's up?" Bex greeted while I just smiled.

"I was wondering if you would like to go out with me. Tonight" he asked.

I knew it.

"Sure, I'll be there" Bex said.

"What?! You were talking to Bex?" I asked. Now I felt stupid.

"Yeah! Why?"he asked hiding a smile.

Why is he going out with Bex? I thought he came for me?.

It's none of your business if he wants to go out with her. Right?

"Alex we were just joking" Bex laughed as she looked at Elijah.

"You were just joking?" I asked looking at Elijah.

"Yes! you can stop pouting now" he grinned and his dimples were deep as ever. God! I love dimples.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes smiling at them.

"But at the restaurant, you promised to come over and learn from my amazing cooking skills" he said as he leaned on the car.

"Oh, maybe next time" I said. I don't want to be alone with him.

"You're not doing anything so why don't you go now!" Bex interrupted with a teasing glint. I rolled my eyes at her and shook my head.

"Why?" Eli whined.

"Is everyone else going to be there?" I asked hopefully.

"Sure, Nick and Eddy will be there and we can invite Zoey if you want" he answered.

Maybe I should just go since we are not alone anymore.

"Um..okay, I'll be there" I said and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why can't you just follow me now?" He whined again. I was about to answer when Luke from the other day came then did this fist bump hug thing that guys do. I think it's cool though.

"Hey guys!" He greeted looking at us. Okay, Bex specifically who was flashing him a grin.

"Um..hi" Bex said shyly. Wow...this guy must be special because Bex is never shy. Like ever.

"Bex, you okay?" I raised an eyebrow at her behavior and she started blushing and nodded. Okay, this is not the Bex I know.

"I was wondering if you are free sometime maybe we could hang out?" He asked looking at Bex who was playing with her fingers. I was trying to hold the laughter that was building up.