Chapter 9

I actually hit 1,000 reads!!! I'm so happy!

Even though most of these views are from years ago and I only have 30 or so people actively reading my story right now, I am still so thankful for the support!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai's POV

In my semi-conscious state, I could hear the soft breathing coming from the boy quietly sleeping next to me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the soft rise and fall of Lucas's bare chest, my blue blanket resting just below his waist. I looked at his slightly parted lips, the soft expression on his face reminded me of when he was drunk and slept on my lap that night of the party.

So much has happened since Friday night, Lucas has literally slept at my place for three days straight now.

What happened to us? We went from fighting nearly every time we saw each other to calmly having conversations and even having sex...

I was lying on my stomach, my arms under my pillow and my head facing to the left, I was still completely naked from last night's activities.

I decided I would go to the bathroom and take a shower, I had class in a little over an hour.

I moved to get up and the pain that seared through my back and butt had me cursing, "Shit!"

I fell back into the bed, groaning at the discomfort.

Lucas stirred next to me, slowly opening his eyes, "Ughhhh," he groaned loudly as he stretched, His arms moving above his head.

"Sorry did I wake you up?" I said, my face still buried in my pillow, unable to move due to the pain in my lower back.

"Huh? Yea I guess. It's fine though," He paused for a second, "Why are you lying like that?"

I didn't want to answer him, it's too embarrassing to just come out and say, oh it's just because last night you fucked me so hard my entire body hurts and moving literally feels like death.

"Oh y'know, I just find not being able to breathe because my face is shoved into a pillow super comfortable."

Lucas laughed, "So how do you feel, after last night?" He smirked. This asshole knew exactly what he did.

"Oh fuck off will you, Lucas!" I yelled.

"Oh hey, no need to get so mad. Does it hurt that badly?" Lucas asked, the concern lacing his voice caused me to turn and look him straight into his eyes, his extremely beautiful green eyes. "I made sure to prep you and everything..."

I turned my head away from him, "Yes, it hurts that much." I pouted, internally thinking to myself, it doesn't matter if you prepped me, with the size of your dick it would hurt no matter how many fingers you put in. "What the hell am I supposed to do, I have class."

"I'm sorry..." He looked like a kicked puppy.

"No, no. It's not your fault, I wanted it too." I sighed as I slowly moved to get off the bed, standing up for Lucas to see me in all my naked glory.

He moved to lie on his side, his eyes lit up once more, "Soooo..." He trailed off, "How was it?" He asked with his brows raised.

"I grabbed my pillow and chucked it at his face. He caught it and smiled, "Why are you acting so shy?" He smirked, "I've already seen it all," Lucas licked his lips, taking his bottom lip in between his teeth, "I already saw the faces you make when I thrust deep into you," I could feel my face getting hot, "The noises you make when my dick hits that spot, deep in you..."