update‼️‼️‼️

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

This is not a chapter! But it's more of a small update because I wanted to talk to you guys! + a thank you
I WILL BE UPDATING VERY SOON I WILL BE TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING IMPORTANT ABOUT UPDATES ON CHAPTERS!

I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to the people who stuck around and kept reading my fanfic! I hope you guys are liking it so far! I can't believe that I have 200+ reads!! Thank you guys so much! I can't even believe it 😭💕

I deleted this (small update), by an accident and when I saw my newest chapter that I finished (but didn't upload yet) there was only the first sentence!! The chapter was fairly long so I had a heart attack! But when I clicked it, my whole story was there so I was so freaking glad and yeah... 😁 you probably don't understand what I'm saying tho...

I was wondering if you guys would like me to do like special updates. Like on Christmas (not this year) I would do like a surprise Christmas special or something! But in that week, I'll update again? You guys are the ones to decide so tell me in the comments...?

I will probably updating once a week or something cause I have free time now, and I want to write a ton of chapters so if I don't have time because of school, I'll have a chapter to upload. I might do like short filler chapters, because I felt bad for not updating a lot before, so if I don't have that great of a cliffhanger or something, I'll write a short filler to help you remember what's going on. I always get confused with different fanfics! I also forget the character names A LOT.

Also, I really like 5SOS u probably did not care.

Jacob is my all time fav and I want to meet him SO BAD 😭 Andrea is also my fav cause she's so gorgeous and strong!! Beth is so bubbly and cute but I feel like she's been REALLY busy lately and hasn't been able work on her channel... Her YouTube channel is what brought her to where she is now and she's always saying that she will post more, but she posts like 1-2 times a month 😩😢💕 but I understand how busy and how crazy her life might be now, I'll alway love herald support her and be part of the motafam/ a Motavator!

Anyways, if u read this ILYSFM!! Thanks so much for reading my story and expect an update soon!! I love you guys so much and please comment and vote for my story! It tells me that you guys are liking my story!!

xoxo Motafictions 💕