Day 13 Alcohol

Day 13

I was sleeping peacefully when the suraj devta decided that it was time for me to get up. But being stubborn, what I mostly was, I just rolled over to the other side where the sun rays couldn't hit me. I flipped over and moved closer to my heat-giving cuddle buddy.

Wait-

That is when I realised that there was a hand loosely wrapped around my waist and I could feel someone's breaths on my skin. I opened my eyes to the most breathtaking sight ever. Vansh was sleeping beside me, wrapping his hands around me.

He looked so relaxed and carefree. He honestly is so handsome. With his high cheekbones and chiseled jawline, he looked badass, and in reality? He's the sweetest person I've ever met. His beautiful eyes were hidden behind his eyelids and his hair was messed up. My breath hitched.

Suddenly, nervousness filled my body and I cursed myself for overthinking. I've slept in the same bed as Vansh. Tomorrow's confession had actually changed the relationship between us. It was no longer just friendship. He wanted us to be more. Always. How was I supposed to act in front of him? What to say?

I decided to leave the bed without waking him up, to save myself from the awkward situation. I gently tried to remove his hands and exit the bed but as I tried to remove his hand, his grip tightened. He let out a soft whine and pulled me towards him. His grip, this time, was tighter.

I let out a shaky breath, knowing that I could not escape the situation. A lock of his hair fell on his face and I couldn't stop myself from brushing it away. I let out a silent gasp when my skin touched his. His skin was so soft. I traced his cheekbones and jawline, with my finger. He suddenly opened his eyes and pulled me closer. It was like he was hugging me. His nose rested on my shoulder and he took a breath in.

I almost shuddered. He pulled back and cupped my cheek.

"Good Morning" he whispered. His voice was husky.

"Good Morning" I replied with a hoarse voice.

"Let's sleep in," he said, almost whined and pulled me close to his body. Once He understood that I was comfortable with him touching me, he wasn't holding back. Thank god the cover was still there on us, my nightgown reached my knees but while sleeping? It may have ridden up.

I let out a shaky laugh.

"No, let's go outside and see the city," I say, trying my level best to suppress the red colour.

"Okay." He said. I was surprised at how quickly he agreed. His voice said he wanted to sleep in.

"We will get up after an hour," he announced. I knew it. There had to be a catch.

He pulled me close to his body. I was on my back and he was on his left side. I could not suppress the red colour and flushed face of mine, so I turned. His front was pressed to my back and he was spooning me. One of his hands rested on my waist and the other one played with my hair.