≪45≫

I looked at the terrifying thing in front of me. 

"Not this again..." I looked at him with pleading eyes but he just gave me a devilish grin and handed me one helmet. I was refusing to wear it so he just made me wear it himself. 

"I don't know if you realize, but I don't enjoy bike rides," I informed and earned his chuckle. "But I enjoy bike ride with you," he said and cocked his head, motioning me to get on. I sighed and somehow got on behind him. I really didn't like the feel of this. At least, thankfully, I wasn't wearing skirt this time. 

I clutched on him before he started the ignition. "This is why I like it," he said before starting the bike. I gave a confused look and soon I realized what he meant and felt my face heating up. I didn't loosen the grip though, and just snuggled my face on his back. 

About half an hour passed, and he finally came to destination. 

"Amusement park?" I grinned for the unexpected place. "Well, I know it's a cliche but I thought it's a start. Let's go," he helped me down and took the helmet too. "My hair is all ruined," I said trying to fix my hair. He gently pulled my hand away and did it himself. "Well, you look cute either way," he said and I grinned. "Since when did you start to be so honest?"

"Since I met you," he smiled and took my hand. We went to the entrance. He showed something on his mobile to the staff at the gate and he let us in without having to stand in queue. Some people gave annoyed look to us. Well it was quite hot under the sun even though summer was still couple of months away and they have been standing in queue for a long time and here we come, getting past without having to stand in queue. 

"So, let's go around!" He said with a mischievous grin and took my hand leading us in front of a giant roller coaster. "You are kidding me," I whispered and I could feel my hand sweating. He chuckled before answering. "Actually yes, you chose what you want to ride," and showed his mobile where it showed the map of the amusement park. 

"Hm... Coffee Cup?" I said choosing one among all the rides I had to choose from and he agreed with me. 

We rode countless of rides in the amusement park and had food too and it was already dark. We were about to go for the last ride of the day and I got a call from mom. 

"Aya! Where are you? You said you will be going out with your friend. It's already past 7. You didn't tell me by what time you'll be home," she blurted out as soon as I picked up. 

"Mom, I'll be back by 9 and don't prepare dinner for me. I'll eat out. Don't worry too much," I told my over anxious mother and I heard her sigh out in relief. "If you say so. Don't be out too late okay," she said before cutting the call. 

"What happened?" Hagiyama asked once I kept my phone away. "My mom and her worries," I shrugged and he nodded and pressed his lips in a thin line. "Do you think she will accept me after what happened with Aniki?" He said and held my hand tight. "It's better we tell them after sometime. There's no rush," I said squeezing his hand and he smiled down at me. 

"Let's go," he said looking ahead at the final destination. I glanced towards the very big Ferris Wheel in front of us. It was looking even more beautiful with the illumination on each cart that was going around. It had the longest queue among all other rides. 

"By the way..." as I was staring up at the Ferris Wheel with excitement, he spoke up just beside my neck, giving me chills. I could feel my face burning as I felt his breath on my neck from the back. There was far too many people around so people didn't notice us being so close.