Chapter 8

This chapter is dedicated for @oreosandketchup and @SSScarllet cause they have been great readers and they have given me awesome support since chapter 1 <3

I love the both of you!

Continue to share,vote and comment for a shoutout 🎉

Song: Mrs Potato Head by Melanie Martinez.

.
REMEDY MOE

"Wow suddenly I love PE." I heard the girl beside me giggle to her friends.

Well,I want to run.

"Don't you have a name?" Cole said which cause Mr Clinton to glare at him for being disrespectful. "Sorry about him,King." I heard Mr Clinton apologise.

A smirk appeared on King's face as he look at Cole. "Don't worry,he'll shut up soon." His voice,it's nothing like how he usually spoke to me.I could feel everyone just stared at him,some of them are probably sweating already.

I mean if I didn't know who he is, I would be peeing on my pants!

"All of you can call me King. The only reason I'm here today is to teach you how to be less of a pussy on the field." I flinched. Why is he being so scary right now?

And since when we were cats?

"We're not pussies! Who the hell told you that?" Sam,our captain of the football and basketball team snapped. King let out a small laugh as he look at Sam with bored eyes. "You may be the captain of the football team but your team never won cause all of you are too scared on the field. That's why I'm here. To teach you how to be a less of a pussy." He spatted.

My eyes widen at the tone of his voice. He's not like this when he's with me. Then it hits me,

I'm not kind to people.

He told me that,but I didn't know he was going to be this mean. He's scaring me!

"First,I would like the girls to be on the left side of the field and the boys on the right." Everyone quickly follow his orders. I walk to the left side of the field and saw Amy crossing her arms at me. "What is he doing here?" She asked,signalling she was talking about King.

"How would I know!" I whispered to her,afraid King would've caught us talking. "Girls,you'll be with me and the boys will be with Clinton. After 30 minutes,we'll switch."

Oh no.

I watch as he walk closer to us. Amy and I were standing far behind,probably cause I forced her to stand with me. "Girls,tell me your names. I'm going to separate you all into two groups cause today i want to see how you all play volleyball.

Great! Note the sarcasm,I'm very bad at volleyball.

Like I can't even throw a ball-imagine volleyball? Oh definitely a no no!

"But isn't it too much? I mean there's a lot of us and volleyball teams are usually six people per group." Amelia said as she fold her clothes so it would be shorter. "What? It's easier to move" She adds as she glare at the group of girls who's probably talking behind her back.

"Listen,girl. I know what I'm doing." King replied not even looking at her. "Starting from you,what's your name?" He ask as he look at the girl far in front.