Chapter 8:

THIRD PERSON'S POV:
"Ahh why did I forget my family." Chaeyoung said while running to their classroom.
She immediately got her bag as soon as she arrived their classroom then went to the lobby.
"Chaeyoung unnie!" Tzuyu screamed while waving at her sister. Chaeyoung waved back while catching her breath.
"Why do you look so tired, hun?" Nayeon asked.
"J-just school..." Chaeyoung said while panting. "Anyway, where are we going?" She added.

TZUYU'S POV:
~earlier~
Today's my birthday. I'm kinda happy and kinda not. I'm happy to be a year older but I'm also not happy because being older means having more responsibilities.

Text to Mom:
Mom can we eat at Chae unnie's favorite restaurant for my birthday?

Text from Mom:
Sure we'll pick you up later. Happy birthday, baby!

Text to Mom:
Thank you, mom!

CHAEYOUNG'S POV:
What's with the sudden celebration? Is there something? Did I forget something?
"You'll see." Dad said.
We're all inside the car but it's kinda awkward. Silence. Aaaah~
I turned on my phone, put on my earphones, and watch Mina's videos.
I'm out of words, she's just that beautiful...
I slightly peaked from the window and saw the familiar streets.
"Are we going to my favorite restaurant?" I asked excitedly. Mom and dad just looked at me they shook their head. Did I say something wrong?
I continued watching Mina's videos without realizing we're actually at my favorite restaurant.
"We're here!" Dad said.
"Wow..." I said then went out of the car. It's been awhile!!
We went inside then ordered.
"...and a strawberry cake please." Mom said to the waiter.
Cake.....??
I immediately checked my calendar, it's Tzuyu's birthday..... How can I forget.......
"O-ohh happy b-birthday Tzuyu-ah!!" I said with a nervous smile.
Tzuyu glared and both of our parents laughed.
"Tzuyu was the one who suggested to celebrate her birthday in your favorite restaurant yet you forgot it's her birthday?" Mom said then laughed.
"H-how can I forget? Of course n-not.." I said then pats Tzuyu's head. She glared harder.
"Where's my present?" Tzuyu asked.
"What do you want?" I asked to reconcile with her.
"A dog." She said.
"A what...??" I asked then gulped.
"I said, a dog. Mom and dad already agreed to have a dog in our house. Since you forgot my birthday, buy me a dog." She said then smiled widely.
"O-okay.." I said.
A dog? How much does a dog cost?
I searched for dogs online and found this cute dog:

A dog? How much does a dog cost? I searched for dogs online and found this cute dog:

It's quite expensive but it's actually the cutest. I hope Tzuyu will like this tho.
"I really can't believe you forgot my birthday. Even your friends, Dahyun unnie and Sana unnie greeted me earlier." Tzuyu said then bites her fried chicken.
"M-mian.." I said then looked down.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:
They finished eating and went straight home. Tzuyu is busy doing her schoolworks in the living room while eating her birthday cake. Nayeon and Jeongyeon are both inside their room, sleeping. While Chaeyoung is at the terrace.
"Aaah what should I do? I need to reconcile with Tzuyu and buy her a dog but it's Mina's world tour in about two months... I need money!!" Chaeyoung said then scratches her head.
——-
Thank you for reading! Please vote and leave a comment.
#Sweet_Tzuyu_Day